☆ PLEASE, PLEASE READ ☆

Ok first of all, 20K READS?????

I ACTUALLY STARTED CRYING MAN THIS IS SUCH A MILESTONE I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH.

Like it actually blows my mind that this story is actually kind-of-almost-semi-popular-ish, and that people actually see it and start reading it (Larry_Babiesss welcome to the fam) like in my head I kind of imagined that it would still be the OGs that would be reading this??? Idk why I didn't think that I would actually gain more than 100 readers.

Anyways, thank you guys so much for getting me this far, and y'all are so good to me with commenting like I am actually forever grateful. I literally saw a story today with 78k reads, but only like 90 comments??? We have fùcking 2k comments man I love you guys.

Now onto the serious part.

I have zero inspiration for this next chapter. I usually write a little chunk almost everyday until a week has passed and it's update time, but I honestly haven't even touched Sunglasses since the last time I updated it (I've been working on all the other books in my drafts, bc I actually want to publish them once this book is over. I literally have 30 stories sitting there waiting to be written fr). But honestly this next chapter is stressing me out because I know we've all waited over fifty chapters to meet Kat's family properly and for Harry to meet her family, and just, it needs to be perfect. I really don't know how to write it tho, I literally have nothing. Feel free to drop suggestions tho, I'm desperate.

In other news, this week is finals week in my school, so I've been stressed with that too. Hopefully the update will come next week at the lastest??? Idk. Let's hope.

Love you guysss :)))

X G X