○ 4.9 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) About Damn Time lol ○

Like are y'all busy or did a bunch of people just stop reading this

Literally I write too much smut now but it's just to make these filler chapters longer and hopefully more interesting and also I'm trying to include all the relationship development this book is lacking so

*

"Psst! Baby!"

"Babe!"

"Wake up, Princess."

"Pumpkin!"

"Baby!"

"Babe?"

"Piss off, Harry," I groaned, finally reaching the end of my tether with his incessant calls and admittedly heart-rending pet names.

"You've been asleep for ages and I wanna talk to you," he whined.

"Too bad."

"Babe," he complained, drawing out the word in the silence.

"Harry, let me fùcking sleep or I swear to God-"

"But it's noon!"

"Congrats," I mumbled into the pillow, feeling myself drift away once more only to be rudely brought back to earth by a hand shaking my shoulder.

"No, don't fall asleep again," Harry ordered, shaking me a little more. "Please? I've got two classes today and I want to talk to you before I go. I won't see you until the evening."

I sighed. "Harry..."

The bed dipped on either side of my body as he climbed over me, pressing his lips to the space between my shoulderblades and then moving my hair to do the same on my neck. "You can go back to sleep after I leave," he whispered temptingly, lips tickling the shell of my ear. "I'll tell Mum I tired you out last night."

I raised an arm to swat blindly over my shoulder at his - very audibly - smirking features, the playful sound of his laughter ringing in my ears. "You will not tell her that," I warned.

Harry snickered a little more, tugging the blanket down to my waist to give his hands the access they needed to run over my bare back. I hummed in satisfaction as his fingertips dug into my aching muscles and rubbed gentle circles, relaxing me instantly. "Please, babe, open your eyes." A low whine escaped my pouted lips as I blinked one eye open, then the other. "There she is," Harry quietly announced, a smile audible in his voice. My irritated scowl soon melted away when he pecked the corner of my lips, allowing all of his weight to press into me as he fully laid himself out on my back, with only the sheets covering my bottom half stopping me from feeling every inch of him. My fingers tangled lazily in his hair as he buried his face in the crook of my neck, humming a tune I didn't recognise.

"Did you really have to wake me up for this?" I exasperated, voice still groggy from sleep.

"I didn't want to you to wake up with me gone," he explained simply. "And this feels less creepy with you awake."

I bit into my bottom lip just as he did the same with my shoulder, tongue darting out to soothe the sting. "Mhm, you're lucky I like you so much," I huffed.

The stretch of his lips could be felt against my skin, pure happiness radiating from every part of him and slowly infiltrating my body. "Am I crushing you?" Harry checked, raising his head a little to get a better look at my face.

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"It's... it's nice," I said honestly. "Comfortable."