Goth, Rachel, Jonathon, Ashley, Superhero, Night Owl, Shadow Fox, Government Agency, Romance, Noah

Начните с самого начала

"Hey Rae?"

"Yeah?"

"What do you think this party is going to be like? I mean I've never been to a party like it before not even the type of parties like them that Jane sometimes throws."

Jane was a fellow cheerleader, she was a pretty nice person but she drew a fine line between 'loose' and 'easy' and her parties often times had the reputation of getting out of control.

"I know neither have I. Were just going to have find out Saturday aren't we?"

************************************************************************************************

That is the end of the fourth part, I'll have the fifth part up as soon as I can. Oh and by the way when I said I would start doing chapters in Jonathon's point of view as well as Rachel's I just meant some chapters not all. Just felt like I needed to explain that.

One other thing.....

Thanks everybody for reading but I didn't get many comments on the third part which also had that small part of this one story that I've been considering posting and the only two that I did get didn't have anything about it in them so.....

Either you people aren't interested in it or were just too lazy to type a few words and hit a button which is why I have re-posted the little summary on what it's about at the end of this and more of the actual story, please tell me rather or not if you would be interested in reading it or not!!!! If you don't feel like reading the chapters's at least read the little summary and tell me what you think of that!!!!!Please!!!! Pretty please with sugar on top *puppy dog eyes*!!!!!

Until I can Come up with a better name for it, it will be called Fate (I know not that good, maybe put in a few title suggestion too?) And one other thing Essentia isn't an actual island kingdom I just made it up!

Princess Katarina Emily John and Prince Daniel Stefan Morgan were born into the two royal families of their nation, destined to rule, born for greatness.....until the day that fate intervened. Attacked, beaten, and left for dead by a pair of hired assassin's, they were thrown into the ocean where they drifted for day's barely clinging to life until they were rescued by the captain of the pirate ship, Treasure Hunter. Now more than twenty years later married to each other with a young daughter Katrina and Daniel have grown up less than royalty more as pirates living on the open sea's, plundering and robbing the life of luxury and fortune they once lived long ago forgotten. Then suddenly the past that they have been outrunning catches up to them and they are thrust into a dark world of lies, secrets, betrayal, and deceit. Only with the help of the family and life that they abandoned can they unravel the clues and learn the true reason of the attack behind them, and stop the plot of a madmen out to kill them all and take control of their family's nation. But with a little luck, the support of their family and friends, and a lot of faith they just might be able to pull it off and perhaps even reclaim the Royal destiny that was once theirs. And who knows, maybe fate might even play its hand's in this too.

Chapter One

April 9, 1807

Captain Abraham Matthew Lucas was standing on the oak deck of his pride and joy, the Treasure Hunter, looking out across the endless blue-green of the Atlantic Ocean Around him his crew was racing around completing their daily chores. Obviously they were racing to get them done to damn fast, the servant boy in charge of cleaning the decks rammed straight into him, nearly dumping the water on him and getting the majority of it on his lunch.

Lucas stared first at his soggy food and then at the servant sprawled face flat on the deck. He decided it made more sense to take his anger out on the servant rather than the food; he grabbed the boy by his shirt and hauled him up then slammed against the ship's railing.