Jealous

Hey Ya'll! So I had surgery not too long ago and I've been taking my time to recover. I haven't been able to upload like I wanna but I'm trying to get back to it. This here is just a little filler until I can dive back into this story, but don't be discouraged. I def got some things in the works, just give me a little more time. Got a couple new stories I wanna debut too but I'm gonna chill on those for right now. Anyways, enjoy! Vote! Follow! Comment! -Rae<3

P.S. I FINALLY FOUND MY KWAN! His name is Chad Davis. He fine as hell lol Kinda light for how I imagine Kwan (I imagine him a dark chocolate color) but feature wise, he's the closest I've come to my ideal Kwan. Feast your eyes, ladies lol His IG: iamchaddavis

#Jason

I smiled as I spotted her across the commons. Thoughts of last night filled my mind as I made my way to where she stood. The way her demeanor changed when she was aroused, that moan of hers, I could barely keep my shit together. It was supposed to be about me proving my point, that I could be selfless, but also that she wasn't the only one who could leave somebody wanting more... But it slowly became a selfish need to get myself off. Luckily, she came before I could fuck it up, but now my desire for her was growing stronger by the minute. I had to keep it in check if I was serious about tryna be different for her. Still, I could already tell this shit wasn't gon be easy.

"Good morning, bae," I spoke, making her look up at me. She smiled as I hugged her and kissed her cheek.

"Morning," she spoke, hugging me back. I took note of the way she seemed to be way more friendly today. Obviously last night had worked in my favor. I smirked at the thought. Hanna was dick-whipped and I ain't even gave her none yet.

"How you feelin?" I asked, genuinely interested, but also subliminally asking her how she felt about what we'd done the night before. She smirked, obviously catching my drift.

"I'm good... so are you... certainly proved that point of yours..." she trailed, this look in her eye that I'd never seen before. It almost had me speechless how she could be standing here, in the frumpiest clothes ever, big chunky eye glasses, the epitome of 'Plain Jane'... and yet just one look, one facial expression had me on hard. I just couldn't understand it. Hanna was beautiful, there was no question about that, but she still was the furthest thing from my usual type. Why all of a sudden did it take more than a fat ass and a pair of juicy lips to have me thinking impure thoughts, I didn't know. Truth be told, before Hanna, I could---and have---fucked a different girl for every day of the week. It was just a habit. Now, that shit seemed... well, it just wasn't as dope as I thought it was. I can't lie and say it wasn't something I enjoyed doing but with Hanna, I had discovered something that was way more interesting. Whatever it was that we were doing felt better than anything I'd done with any other girl before. If this was what truly diggin' somebody felt like, it ain't nothing like I expected.

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Any chance I could prove it to you again?" I spoke, tucking some hair behind her ear. She was back to her usual bushy ponytail with flyaway hairs all over the place. Somehow, I found myself even more attracted to her this way. Natural. She was pretty either way but this way, she looked more like herself... and it made that little sultry side of her even more unexpected.

"Maybe," she spoke, continuing to gaze at me with that look. She had to stop or it would be impossible for me to behave myself.

"Lemme come to your house after school," I suggested. She dropped her gaze.

"I can't, me and Kwan have to finish our drama project." I sighed in response. She was just with that nigga last night, and I was smart enough to know that the more time she spent with him, the better his chances with her. I couldn't have that.