The Freak Out

Hello, here is chapter 2! I hope you all enjoy reading this and thanks to all of my supporters! And just a warning there will be cussing. And I'm sorry if it's a little short.

Wet. Whatever I was on is wet.

I gently dug my finger into the wetness.

I crack open my bleary eyed but ultimately closed them right back. I curse you light. I slowly opened then up, getting use to the sun beating down on my back.

What the hell just happened!! I attempted to push myself up and into a sitting position, but once sitting up, I noticed something.

My hair was no longer shoulder length. I when down to the small of my back. I reached my hands up to my head. I began to run my fingers through my hair when they caught on something.

I gently grasped it with my hand. I blinked when I felt myself grab it. The thing was fuzzy and slightly long. Like an animal ear ... Oh god ...

I looked down at myself. Instead of my batman t-shirt I had a piece of cloth tied like I had it a a bikini. But it was the below waist level that scared me the most.

From the waist down was fur. Yeah, I know. Fur. I looked behind me to see a young doe body, one that still has its spots. And the worst thing about it. It was connected to my body. I let out a strangled bleat.

"Blahh!" I let out. Oh god I just fucking bleated!!

Well, isn't thing such a good day.

Well, that what I can come up with.

Sara: Really. You make me have a strange little panic attack. And you don't even give them a long chapter.

Well, sorry! I'm have sexuality issues here!!