The ship has sailed

You sat there, waiting. It's been 30 minutes now since the movie started and Dark's late. Normally, he'd been here now but instead he's nowhere to be seen. Sighing, you stood up with your popcorn and walked out the movie theatre hearing a couple of complaints coming from the crowd from you blocking their sight. 'Jeez, it was only a few seconds...'

Yeah, Deadpool was cool and all, but you found it boring without Dark and his witty remarks that he made every 5 minutes about the movie. You were nearly out until suddenly, you stop in your tracks. There Dark was, along with Anti. Walking down towards the movie theatre. Linking. Hands.

Quickly, you darted behind a corner before they could catch sight of you. You peered cautiously around the bend again to see the pair smiling and talking together, walking in sync, and eyes focused directly on the other. You couldn't help but grin at the sight. 'Huh, Glitch was right. There's a ship there.' You decided to try and sneak around the love birds, so you don't end up disturbing them. '3... 2... 1... Go!'

You snake around the crowd of bustling people; it looked like you were going to do it. Just as you're about to make it past, you hear someone call your name. "Y/N?" You turn around slowly in defeat to see Dark and Anti looking directly at you. Anti tries to wave, but lifts up the hand he's entwined with Dark. They both quickly realise the mistake, and jump apart from each other.

"Ah, so Glitch was right. I ship it." You say to them, smirking and walking closer to the two. Dark looked flustered, while Anti turned the other way blushing furiously trying to conceal it. "Y/N, I am so sorry," Dark began. "I-I completely forgot when this blushing leprechaun called me up and a-asked to go see a movie." You raised your eyebrow in a teasing manner.

"Uh huh. To just 'see a movie'. Why were you linking hands then?" You said questioningly. "I... uh... um... we were..." Dark said stuttering, struggling to find the right words. All of a sudden, Anti bursts out yelling "I love him!", face still red and attracting the attention of passing people. "And, he loves me." He finished. You nodded in satisfaction at the answer you received. Dark smiled at Anti.

"There goes the ship," You replied to Anti's remark. "Headed for couple island, with passengers Anti and Dark." They both blushed at your comment, and looked at each other with soft eyes filled with love. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to tell you Dark." Anti whispered softly.
"Yeah, yeah. I know. I love you too, ya green goofball. I've been wanting to tell you for a long hell of time now."
"I'll leave you guys be. Go enjoy that movie!" You attempted to quickly run off until a voice stopped you.

"Wait Y/N!" You turned around again to see Dark walking towards you followed closely by Anti. "Why were you trying to sneak round us?" He questioned. "Simple," you replied. "I wanted to leave you two be." Before Dark could ask more questions, you blurted out "Sorry guys gotta go ok nice meeting you BYE!" And ran off as quickly as you can. Glancing behind you for a brief second, you saw Anti and Dark's confused faces.

"Uh ok, bye Y/N!" Anti yelled. 'Geez, that guy is loud.' You were already a fair distance away, yet you still heard him. Glancing behind you one last time, you saw the two linked hands and continued to walk toward the theatre.
'Glitch will love this.'
******
I ship this just before septiplier tbh ;3 Anyway, was that the expected ship that you thought was going to sail this chapter?
-Nikki
******