Morning

"Y/N, Y/N!"
"AHHHHHHHH!" You screamed as you woke up frantically waving your arms around. Once you calmed down, you sat up and your eyes locked onto glitch giggling at you.
"Don't laugh at me, you walking virus." You said bitterly, pouting.

"Awe," he says, looking at you in pity. "Is someone grumpy wumpy?" He taunts, mischief clear in his eyes. Suddenly, you have a great idea. You smile innocently, and glitch's mischievious expression drops into a confused one. "Uh, Y/N? What's with all of this?"
"Nothing, what do you mean?" You reply through your smile. "Can I have a hug?"

He looks at you weirdly, but complies with your request anyway. "Yay :D" You say, and go up to hug him. You both hug for a few seconds, but then you...
"AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA!"
Glitch's eyes widened in surprise.
"Wait, Y/N!!!"
You tackled him down onto the floor, and you land on top of him laughing. He's shocked, but soon joins in with the laughter.

"That didn't hurt did it?" You said through giggles. "Not at all," He replied, trying to suppress a smile. "But I'm surprised you even thought of attempting that."
"Well, that was for last night." You said, getting up and brushing yourself down. He thinks for a bit, and then realises. "Ah, right." He says in a low tone. You head out the room towards the kitchen, and glitch follows behind you.

"What do you want?" You ask as you begin to prepare your breakfast. Seconds passed, and you still didn't get an answer. "Glitch?" You turned around to look for him, and he's sitting on a chair behind you poker facing.
"Y/N. I can't eat .-."
You turn back to your cereal bowl, also poker facing at what you said. Glitch sits down on the couch, and you join him with your breakfast.

"Love ya Y/N ❤️" He said smiling. "Love you too, ya goof." You replied, smiling back.
******
I thought that I should write a more happier chapter this time 🌚 Btw are you guys alright with short chapters? I can't really write long ones :p
-Nikki
******