I'm Coming

//Y/n's pov//

Ring ring

Ring ring

Ring ring

"Ugh. What now?!" I grabbed my phone off of my bedside table. It's Y/f/n. Why is she calling me at 5 am?

"Yes?" I ask exhausted.

"You wanna head to LA with me? I want to go see a BMTH performance there. I think it would be cooler than staying here and watching one. It would be nice to go to a concert that isn't in our hometown." At the mention of "BMTH" I immediately perk up.

"HELL YES!" I yell into the phone. "When are we going?!" She laughs and then answers.

"Just pack your things. The flight will be in a few days. I got Ashley to hook us up with some first class tickets. I'll text you all the information. I can even pick you up and drive us both to the airport if ya wanna."

"Yeah! That would be awesome, thanks!"

"No problem! Now, start packing! I'll talk to you later. Love ya!" I blow a kiss into the phone and then hang up. It may be 5 am, but there is no way I can sleep at this point. I'm too excited! I start packing all of my clothes. Plenty of pants, shirts, and a few jackets.

I would ask why Y/f/n was awake, but I knew the reason. Y/f/n and Ashley are always on Skype calls. Always. They Skype as soon as they wake up, during their lunch, and at night. The ones at night are always the longest. Sometimes it can go all night, and they just carry on until the morning.

You finish packing and lay back down in your bed. You check your phone. One message from Y/f/n.

Y/f/n: I have the tickets and everything. We leave in two days. Bring something nice to wear as well. We will most likely end up going somewhere nice to eat on one of the days that we're there. See ya in two days! Love ya!

I'm so excited! But now I have to go buy a dress. I'm not the biggest fan of dresses. I don't hate them, but I don't love them either. I could always just bring a skirt and a nice shirt. Nah, too much effort. Might as well just buy a dress so that it's easier for me. Time to go to the mall then. 

•••

I got back from the mall with the perfect dress. It was a black, long sleeve shirt with a short skirt. It had mesh lines cut out a few inches above the fabric along the edge of the skirt, the wrist lines, and just above the chest. Perfect. (Picture above).

I went back home and packed the dress in my suitcase along with some black heels that I already owned. I made myself some breakfast considering it was 10:00 am and I hadn't eaten yet. I only spent an hour at the mall because I only went to a few places. I sat down to eat and I texted y/f/n.

Y/n: I just finished packing. I can't wait! See you in two days!

//Ashely's pov//

"Look Andy, you have to take a shower or something man. You're not going to get better by being a couch potato that smells like shit."

"Ashley, I appreciate what you're doing. I really do. But I just can't get up right -"

Knock knock knock

"ANDY?!"

Knock knock knock
It was Juliet.

I started to go into panic mode. Shit shit shit. What do I do? Maybe I should tell her he's not here? Before I had a chance to answer Andy was at the door.

"What do you want?" He said looking like he was about to be sick.

"I want to talk to you. Please let me in." She sounded desperate. Andy opened the door and immediately turned away. It was almost like if he looked her in the face, he would either break down in tears, or he would vomit.

"Andy, I'm so sorry."

"Yeah. I am too."

"Why are you sorry?" She says that and he just looks her dead in the eyes.

"Because you got yourself into a situation that you will never be able to get out of." He looked almost like he was dead inside. Completely soulless.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not getting back together with you. Especially after what you did. That is inexcusable."

"Oh. I see." She said with tears filling her eyes. I guess she finally realized that she couldn't get him back. "Well. Do you want to talk this out at least?"

"What part of 'I'm not getting back together with you' did you not understand?" He sulks his head back down. "I want to divorce. I also want you to leave. I don't want to talk to you again unless it is to see who gets what, or where we will be staying." And with that he went into my room. I looked over at Juliet. All I could see were the tears in her eyes. She refused to let them fall.

"Well." You could hear the cracks in her voice. "I'll just... Let myself out." And with that she opened the door, and turned to me.

"Please don't tell anyone about this yet." She said, a single tear falling from her left eye. She turned and walked out the door, closing it behind her. Well that was... A sight. I knew that couldn't have made Andy any better so I decided to go check on him.

I walked into my room. He was curled up on my bed. He wasn't crying, but you could tell he was upset.

"You wanna talk about it?" I asked while sitting on the opposite side of the bed.

"No."

"Okay." I paused for a minute. "Listen, um, Y/f/n is coming in town to visit in two days. We are going to a Bring me the Horizon concert the day after she gets in. We have a ticket saved for if you want to go. You don't have to, obviously, but I just thought I would offer." I paused again. "So, um, I just thought I would let you know so that you can, you know, get yourself ready and stuff when the time comes." I paused one last time. "I'm sorry, buddy." I got up and walked to the doorway. "Be safe." I turned down the lights and shut the door.

Another long day begins.