Chapter 13

Sophie's pov

"Okay guys so it is now 6:30 and guess where we're at ?" I flipped the camera around "yessai McDonald's!" I cheered.

"Cam is confused cause soph ordered a sausage mcmuffin" Nash told the camera. That is a 100% true. When cam was here you couldn't order breakfast all the time and now you can so he is in utter shock at the moment.

"A lot of things have changed" Cam stated. I just shook my head giggling and Nash chuckled. "You have no idea" I mumbled.
"What?"

"Oh nothing" I sighed looking at Nash. I knew we would tell Cam after he gets settled but I want to tell him already.

Closing my eyes I began to think back to the last time we even talk about it....

"Nash! You don't get it! It's not healthy to be doing this!" I cried. He held his head in his hands. "Then let's not" He sighed.

I was a bit taken back but it's what's best. "Okay then" I said quietly. Nash stood up and stormed out of the room leaving me standing in the middle of it, alone and confused.

We haven't talk about it since. I mean everything went back to normal so why would we? It was for the best.

Once I opened my eyes there was a beautiful sausage mcmuffin on my lap. I basically took off the wrapper and ate it so fast that i thought I was going to die .

"Pig" cam mumbled. I turned around and smacked his arm. "Ow!" I rolled my eyes. "You've been to war and my smack hurts you? Wimp"

"Your ruder" he stated like a little kid. I smirked "Nope just keeping it real"

It became silent after that- which I didn't like- so I jumped out of the car. A moving car. Why? I have no idea.

"Shit!" Nash yelled and reversed back to me. I groaned wiping the road dirt/rocks off my body. "Why'd you do that!?" Nash yelled as I got in.

"It was silent- I hate silence" I stated "so you jumped out of the car!" Cam exclaimed looking at me as if I was crazy. I nodded smiling.

"I could've just turned on the radio" Nash replied laughing. My mouth went to an 'o' shape. "Well at least I - I- um" I stuttered .

I quickly grabbed the camera "I just jumped out of the car" I exclaimed causing Cameron to crack up laughing.

-----------an hour later---------

"Lallalalaslalalalalalaaalalallalalalalalalalalalalaallaallalalaallalalalalalalallala" i yelled covering my ears. Cameron was telling me how babies are made since I never heard the birds and the bees, even though I know how they are made, and got side tracked and started telling me about him and Taylor's sex........

"Oh don't be such a pussy!- oh speaking of that-"

"NO!" I yelled throwing a water bottle at him. "Enough of your sick stories!" I begged. I turned back around and checked the time.

"K it's 7:48" I told Nash so that he could make his way to Taylor's house. "Yay!" Cam squealed like a little girl.

I turned around about to say something " Don't" he stopped me. I rolled my eyes. I started to turn on all of the cameras.

"Baby, I like your style"

"The hell is this?" Cameron asked with a stink face.

I smirked "Grips on your waist front way back way" I started to sing. " Drake? This is drake? You've gotta be kidding me" he groaned.

"What's wrong with the song?" Nash asked turning down the radio. "It's just so un-drake like"

I rolled my eyes and continued to sing the song. We pulled up a few houses away from Taylor's.

"You better shout in the car cause you have to be as quiet as a mouse" Nash told cam as he texted Chris.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH IMMMMMM GONNNNA MEEET MYYYYY BABBBBYYYYY!!!!!" He screamed. "Not in my ear Cameron!" I yelled back.

Just then someone knocked on my door. "AAAAAHHHHHH SOMMMMMEEEOONNNNEEESSS GOOONNNNAAAA KIIILLLL MMMEEEEEE!" I shrieked jumping onto Nash. I looked at the figure to see it was just Chris. "Thanks for making me deaf" Nash said pushing me off. I glared at him which made him playfully glare back. I opened the door shoving a camera towards Chris. "Imma kill you?" He asked trying to hide a smile. "Shut up" I rolled my eyes pushing him.

"Get out of the car Dallas" I groaned as I saw cam in the same spot. "Im gonna see the love of my life and my baby..... My baby..." He whispered. I smiled. "Yea dude, so hurry up so you can hold them in about a minute" Nash smiled.

We walked to Taylor's house with cam a couple feet ahead." This is something that will benefit you and cammy" I heard Andrea say. I got my camera in position. I soon say Taylor who was looking at Andrea, Joey, and Shawn with confused faces. But she soon turned around to be reunited with her one and only.

------------
Tays pov

In front of me was the man who I thought was half way around the world. My hand flew up to my mouth as I felt tears streaming  down my cheeks. I fell to floor as it seems that my legs just could've support me anymore. Cameron sped walk toward me and kneeled with me, embracing me in his famous hugs. I then realized that it was real. He's home. Safe.  I held onto him as if I'd left go, he would disappear. "Hey hot stuff" he whispered. "Hey" I whispered back. I pulled away to look at him. His eyes, oh I missed looking into them and getting lost. His hair, that I missed combing my hand through. His lips, that I missed kissing so passionately. I assume I was looking at his lips for a bit cause he tilted my head up and gave me what I was wishing for.

You know how every cliche book says something along the lines ' when we kissed I felt Sparks'

Well , I felt fireworks. I felt like the only girl in the world.

We pulled apart from the cry of our daughter. I got up and took her from sierras arms. She then stopped crying knowing she's in her mommas arms.

I looked at Cameron who had tears in his eyes. "Cameron meet Camlynn, Camlynn meet your Dad" I smiled passing her over to Cameron.

Tears fell down his face as he admired her. Cammy smiled showing her pearly gums.

"Hey Camlynn, I'm home"

-------------------------------------------------------

Sorry😭 I was trying to find a video that matched how Tay got surprised but I couldn't find the one😕.  But ayyyeeee Camlynn finally met her Daddy.

I didn't want to put daddy instead of dad cause there is sick minded people and .....yeah.

Hope y'all are having a good day!

Btw I start school in 2 weeks😒 yay