Chapter 8

Taylor's pov

I look down at my stomach, I have to tell that asshole soon. He's leaving in a week and we still havent talked to each other yet. Ive been sleeping in the guest room for the past week. Everyone knows were having complications which makes it more awkward. {House below}

"Oi! Someone go and yell at those stupid tweenagers" Sophie yelled from her room

"Oi! Someone go and yell at those stupid tweenagers" Sophie yelled from her room. I smirked and walked over. "Oh forget it" she mumbled.

"Hey! Shut the hell up! No one wants to hear your stupid girl problems!"

I sighed and walked over to the window she was shouting out of. I saw 5 boys around 13-14, hanging out on the sidewalk in front of our house.

"Why don't you hang out at the mall or something?! Like normal kids!" She continued yelling as i laughed.

One of the boys with blonde shaggy hair whipped out a vape and smoked it. Like duh fuq? "We ain't kids, old lady!" He yelled. "Aren't you like a little young to be vaping?" I asked

"Aren't you a little too old to be breathing?" He yelled and all his friends started laughing. "Did that bitch just call me old?" I asked Sophie

She looked at me with a smirk, "well then we'll just go back to doing what we were doing" she yelled

The dimwits just started laughing even more. I looked at Sophie with the 'the hell are you doing' look and slapped her arm. "What even?!" She said in surprise to my slap.

"Your gonna let those children off the hook?" I said in disgust as I heard them still talking. "No, did you forget that you and I have overprotective boyfriends that hate seeing us cry? And along with that, their friends that's are like the overprotective brother you never wanted, are also here?" She smiled

I smirked. We walked down stairs 'crying' . "The hell is wrong?!" Cameron said instantly standing up. "The-there a-are some re-really mean kids o-utside calling us ol-old and you kno-know thaat we ha-ave low se-self esteem aand-" Sophie didn't have to finish cause every single guy (J&J, Sammy, Skate, Nash, Cam, Taylor, and The Dolan twins) stood up and stormed out the door. Me and soph fist bumped and walked out after them.

We saw the dimwits imitating us but that stopped when they saw the boys. "These kids?" Gilinsky asked. Me and Sophie hide our smiles and sadly nodded.

The dimwits had looked up in horror. "So you think it's okay to go around calling people names?" Cameron asked . The blonde shook his head. "Then why would you call my girlfriend old? Huh?"

"It was a joke man" he said shakily. "Just a joke huh? Didn't your mother teach some respect?" Nash asked

"Those girls you called old have self esteem issues, you know by calling them old, it could've killed them?!"

The boys stuttered for an answer. "Yeah that's what I thought. So get your pussy little asses off my property" Cameron shouted. The boys looked as if they wanted to protest.

Skate stepped up this time. "You see that foot-" he pointed to the blondes foot in our yard. "It's on there property, your lucky i haven't called the cops by now " 

Me and soph had our phones out recording the whole thing holding in our laughter. The boys slowly backed up and ran. Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the shows over now!

We put our phones away as the boys turned around. "Great acting by the way girls" Grayson said as they walked past us. "Shit" me and soph said to each other.

We walked into the living room to see all that the guys went back to what they were doing before. I 'coughed' and all there heads shot up. "Cam can I talk to you?" I nodded upstairs. He just gave me a nod and followed me up.

Once we got to the room we both sat on the bed. "Look Tay, I think we should take a break"cam said. I looked at him confused. "I messed up. How low can I be to hit a girl? A girl that's my girlfriend to be exact?"

"Cam your were-"

"I was drunk, I know. But don't you see everytime I get drunk , how do you know I'm not gonna hit you?" I stayed quiet.

" shit, I'm surprised you didn't even break up with me yet. I mean I'm such a fucking disgrace. I can't sit in the room with the guys without feeling like I'm being judge. You can't even be in the same room cause your scared. Shit I can't even look at you without getting mad at myself. I don't deserve to go into the army, to protect my country when my own girlfriend needs to be protected from me. Shit you shouldn't even have to see me anymore-"

"Cameron I'm pregnant" I shouted. He looked up and that's when I saw that he was crying. I instantly pulled him into a hug. "See in not scared to touch you Cameron" I didn't notice I was crying .

"You need to be strong for not only me but for this baby. Your gonna come home and help me raise. But you need to go to the army to figure yourself out." I told him knowing he was going to back out if I don't tell him to go. " I love you with all my heart Cameron Alexander Dallas"

"I love you with all my heart Taylor lilinoe Nikanaga"