Chapter 4:

After i closed the door i walked upstairs on cloud nine. Tonight Desmond proved to me that you can't judge a book by its cover.

Maybe we could be something. I honestly don't know for sure, but what i do know is that i wouldn't mind kissing him again.

I finally made it to my room so i could start my night routine, but it was taking me longer than ususal because i kept thinking about Des. Eventually i ended up drifting to sleep with Des still on my mind.

Desmond's POV

"Bruh I swear I'm not lying I kissed her and I know I got her now." Des told his friend Cj.

"Man I thought you said you and Courtney was just friends."

"We are but who said we can't be friends with benefits." Desmond liked Courtney but he never saw her that
way which is why he never pursued her. He always caught the flirting, signals, and that she wanted more, but he would never date Court because she was the wifey type.

"Dude you know Courtney ain't no hoe."

"Man I know but I ain't blind either, I got needs. Plus I already know Court feeling me so it's not go be that hard to get her."

"Since I know you go do what you want to do at the end of the day I'm just gonna leave you with a piece of advice be careful cause the sweet ones always have another side."

"Hey bro thanks but no thanks I know Courtney she'll be aight trust me." Des tried to reassure Cj, but in the back of his mind he kept a mental note.

I woke up Monday morning ready for school I really needed to talk to Courtney. On Sunday all I could think about was how I was gonna get her to give me a chance, because sometimes she could be real stubborn. So I got up and got dressed quicker than I usually would. I decided to get something to eat on the way.

When I made it to school I walked straight to her locker on the third floor. I made my way to her floor and as I walked towards her I noticed her talking to her friend Desiree. Me and Desi messed around for awhile but she wasn't my type for real. I waited till Courtney and Desiree got finished talking so I could talk to ger alone.

They finally said their goodbyes, so i made my way towards her but as soon as I got a couple of inches closer some clown walked up to her and started making her laugh. I marched over to where she was and prospectively wrapped my arm around her waist. She instantly tensed up.

"Des stop touching me" she said with an attitude. Courtney immediately pushed my arm away. To my surprise she walked directly in front of me and continued to have her converstion like i wasn't there.

"Dion im so sorry about my friend and to answer your question I am free on friday" Courtney said with a smile.

"Aight coo i"ll pick you up at 8 here give me your number."

I stood there and watched her recite her number to him. I instantly got salty so i just walked away before i said something to hurt her feelings.

* * *
After i left i went to go find Cj to tell him what Courtney just did, because she was mad disrespectful.

"Man Cj do you know some dude named Dion."

"I've heard of him, why you ask?"

"He trying to mess with Courtney."

"Why does it sound like you care, I thought you only wanted to hit?"Cj said sarcastically.

"I do but I don't want nobody else to get none." He said with a slight attitude.

I don't care who Courtney is talking to I'm going to get her, because nobody tells me no. I get what I want and I'm gonna get Courtney no matter the cost.

"Des you sound real crazy just let her do her."

"Yeah whatever bro I'll hit you up later I gotta get to practice."

I started walking away to get my strategy together because you gotta think these type of plans out. I can't afford to make any mistakes because I have competition now. But I know that clown isn't up for the challenge.

Hey I'm sorry for the late update, but school started and it's been really hectic. I know it's a short chapter but I'm gonna try to start updating more often so be looking out and enjoy