back at work

It's been 3 days since I saw one of the chess and checkers club members I am finally back at work and Benson said I should take the captains exam because im a hard worker and so I agreed and I am going to take it tomorrow right now we are working on this chess and checkers club thing me and carisi are on are way to this house the parents say that there 5 year old boy is missing. Carisi is driving and says "sooo your taking the captains exam" I smiled and said "yeah liv really thinks I'll be a good captain" we pulled up to the house and got out of the car and approached the house I knocked on the door and the father of the kid answered and let us in and told us everything the boys name is Liam and they say that he was kidnapped when they let him go and get the mail. Me and carisi left the house and was walking to the car I looked up and saw something I looked at carisi and said "sonny look we can use the security cameras on the roof" he looked up and said "yeah we can good catch nikki, I'll call Benson" he pulled out his phone and called Benson we got back to the station and barba was there looking at the one way window I looked inside and there was this guy in there "umm benson, barba who's that" liv looked at me and said "fin and Rollins are interagating the mail guy see if he nows something" I nodded and said "me and carisi are looking at the security cameras we found on the roof across the street from the mail box" she nooded and I went back to my desk and started looking at the security cameras I saw Liam walking outside and I saw inside the parents looking at him then they turned away I saw a guy he was wearing all black like he knew that the security cameras were there he grabbed the boy and put him in a van he turned and looked at the security camera and I saw his face my eyes grew big that was the guy in the elevator. I looked for the guys record and saw his record I went to Benson and said "we got a lead" she came over so did carisi and barba I said "I looked at the security camera and you could see the man pulling up and grabbing him the parents were looking but then turned away a minute before the guy grabbed the kid I ran his face through the system and his name is collin Clifford he has a record 2 acconts of having illegal drugs and 1 account of robbery. You guys now how I told you a guy followed me on the elevator and to my apartment door the guy who snached that boy was that guy in the elevator." they all looked at me and Benson "I dont even think you need that captian exam you are great to be our captian" she looked at me and said "I'll talk to chief dodds and see if you really need the exam until then you should act like you are out captain" I nodded my head and said "ok I want an Amber alert for this kid get the word out and talk to the parents again and ask why they turned away from the window" they all nodded and I said to liv "I could get usted to this" she smiled and walked back to her office.