5. Wedding Preparations

Rose's Pov.

Once I got to the Cafè, I saw Molly in her expensive looking dress sat at a table with a cup of tea in her hand.

"Rose darling, come over here." She called me over. I walked over to her and sat down next to her.

"There's something important I have to tell you," I said. I couldn't go back now, I had to tell her.

"Yes darling, go on." she said curiosly.

"Well I... I am pregnant."

As I said that, I saw Molly's mouth open wide in shock. She put the tea down and continued talking.

"Really? As in.. Having a baby pregnant." I nodded my head. It was out now. I told her. There's no going back.

"Whatever you do though, please do NOT tell my mother or Cal. Please." I begged.

Molly went off. She didn't look that happy. I knew what she was going to do.

I ran off back home. I was scared Molly would tell my mother that I'm pregnant. She would kill me if she found out.

Once I got home, Jack asked me what happened. I told him that I told Molly that I am pregnant and he told me not to worry, that everything will be just fine. He was wrong. I knew it wouldn't be fine. Mother and Cal will only be happy after Jack dies or leaves me. That will always be the way.

"Rose listen to me. Don't worry!" He took my hands and held them tight, stopping me from crying. He looked deeply in to my eyes and I looked in to his. We were like this for at least 2 minutes until there was a knock at the door.

A person was at the door.
Mother?
Cal?
Molly?
Fabrizio? Yes, it had to be Fabrizio. Well, I hoped it was.

"Jack, can you get the door." I asked him sweetly and he replied by nodding his head.

He answered it and I didn't look.

If it was mother, she would kill me.

If it was Cal, he would kill me.

I was so scared and I quickly ran in to our bedroom and blocked the door so it wouldn't be easy to open.

"Rose!!" Jack called, waiting for me to reply.

"Yes Jack?" I asked, taking a deep breath. He asked me to move away from the door, so I did. He opened  it slowly and whispered to me,

"It's Ruth, your mother."

As he said that, my breathing got heavier. My heart sped up. Until she shouted to me.

"Rose. It's me. I need to talk to you."

I took one last deep breath. Jack held his hand out to me and I clutched it tightly. I stepped in to the living room and looked at my mother's ugly face.

"I have been told you're expecting. How long has it been?" She asked. I bit my bottom lip before answering her question.

"We don't know. Anyway, why are you here?" That was a stupid question that I asked. I knew the answer.

"Rose. I am here to tell you that you will not have that child." She demanded, "I wont tell Cal unless you get rid of it soon." She stared at me. She could see I was crying but she didn't give a damn about anyone's feelings. Only hers.

"No," I protested, wiping away my remaining tears, "It's it my child and I will do what I want." I paused. I wanted to say something but I knew I would definately regret it. "Leave... Ruth." I said it. Ruth.

She raised her hand to slap me but Jack took it before she hit.

"How.. How dare you!! You are no longer my daughter, Rose." She stormed out looking as if she was going to burst in anger. I just giggled, I never saw her that angry before. It was actually quite amusing.

Me and Jack slouched on to the sofa and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed me on the cheek. We stayed like that for a while until somebody was outside our house and put down a parcel infront of the door before leaving. Jack stood up to get it and brought it inside.

A note was stuck on to the parcel, it read:

Dear Rose and Jack,

I am sorry that your mother found out about the baby but she overheard me speaking. Wrapped inside is that suit you asked if Jack could borrow. And also a little something for you, Rose!

Best wishes for you wedding.
Love Molly x.

It was so kind of her to write a letter. I opened it, with the help of Jack. Inside was the suit and something white. Jack went in to the bedroom to try on the suit and I looked at the white thing. When I took it out, I noticed that it was a dress. My wedding dress!