Meeting in the Cafe

@Cafe World

"Then there was this girl, woh toh pagal thi! Iske liye kitna kuch kiya" Yoyo broke Visarth's secret whereas Visarth just blushed.

"Aww lover boy, blushing and all" Sanyukta pulled Visarth' cheeks.

"Sanyu, there just lying" he tried defending himself; "Sala! Sirf apna image bachane ke liye keh raha hai! Cutie boy bulatatha woh Tina isse" Ishaan said and all laughed.

"Sahil ki bhi toh girlfriend thi, tell us something about her" Kaustuki said and patted Sahil's shoulders.

"It's Sahil 'ka' baby" Jignesh corrected Kaustuki and kissed her palms.

"Ahem Ahem" Sahil coughed intentionally at the couple "Mujhe nahi, tum log apne love story batavona!" he insisted to which Kaustuki blushed.

"Kitne cute ho tum dono" Tanya drooled over the super adorable couple; "Uske liye bhi ek luck hona chahiye" Ishaan mocked Tanya to which she glared at him. If looks could this guy wouldn't even be alive, coz Tanya would have eaten him alive.

"Tu hamesha uske peeche kyu pade hain?" Sanyukta broke their deadly exchange of glares.

Their non-stop blabbering continued with more spicy talks and laughter.

Suddenly Yoyo's phone started buzzing; he looked at the phone uninterestedly to find Randhir's name flashing.

"Shit!" he exclaimed which drove all the other's attention towards him; Yoyo motioned others to stay silent.

"Yes Sir" he answered attending the call.

"Mehta groups ka file kaha hai?" Randhir asked over the phone.

"Sir woh mere paas hai, kyu, aapko chahiye kya?" Yoyo asked him softly.

"Sanyu, humare ek photo click karo na" Randhir heard Jignesh's voice over the phone and what caught his attention was the name SANYUKTA.

He immediately questioned Yoyo about his whereabouts and informed that he would himself come and collect the files and ended the call.

"Guys behave ok!" Yoyo warned as he ended the call.

"Kyu?" Vidushi asked giving a break to her laugh.

"Randhir Sir would be here any moment to collect a file from me" he replied annoyed.

***

"Phir? Woh kaise react kiya?" Sahil asked Visarth engrossed in the story he was telling.

Randhir cleared his throat to gain the attention of the gang sitting there chit chatting.

"Good evening guys" Parth said smiling and took a chair and sat with all of them, while Vidushi's eyes came out of its sockets.

"Hayyyyy..! Kitna hot lag rahe Parth" Vidushi whispered and Sanyukta elbowed her to behave.

"Sir, please sit" Yoyo forwarded a chair towards Randhir.

Randhir was sitting next to Sanyukta, he could smell her fragrance; "Not bad people, hanging out and all, mujhe bhi bhulaya hota" Parth broke the silence and the others smiled at his down to earth nature.

Surely, there was a reason for Vidushi to fan girl over Parth thought Sanyukta.

"Sir Files" Yoyo stood up to take the files from his car when Randhir stopped him "It's ok, Get it later, I was thinking of joining you people in the conversation" he said "if you all don't mind" he added.

"Why would we sir?" Sahil smiled, inwardly cursing him for spoiling their hang out.

Parth on the other hand knew why he was here and just didn't respond, because honestly, it hurt him. He had got to know what type of girl Sanyukta was and he firmly was against Randhir's plan.