Randhir Assigns Sanyukta a Presentation

Flashback

Sanyukta was crossing the road to reach her office building when suddenly a car came and hit her. She fell down and hurt her hand and she could see blood oozing out from her wound.

The person inside the car started honking the horn indicating her to move. This was the limit Sanyukta thought.

She managed to stand up; opened the door of the car and yelled "What do you think? Huh! Tumne meri accident kiya and you want me to move?!"

With this, there was a small crowd formed which supported Sanyukta.

"Bahar aao darpok" Sanyukta yelled again.

The guy inside the car came out; In an Armani suit he looked like the epitome of hotness, nevertheless Sanyukta wasn't interested. What bothered her at that moment was to teach Mr.Arrogant a lesson.

"Konsi village se aayi ho tum?" He asked with sheer anger.

"Village" She repeated his words and narrowed her eyes.

"Now will you move," He said pushing her in an attempt to settle himself back in his car.

"Oh Hello!" Sanyukta yelled seeing him retreating.

"See this...!" "See this..!" She continued showing him her bruises.

He smirked shamelessly and caught her by her arms and spoke in a cold tone "What do you think you Behenji? Get off my way." With that he pushed her and she fell down with a thud.

She was shocked..! How arrogant can a human get? She thought; seeing him disappearing she stood up with a jerk from the ground. What happened next could not be predicted by anyone..!

She walked up to him and pulled him with all her might to make him face her and then..... There was a thump; everything around him felt like spinning. Yes, she had slapped him hard, a slap which was sufficient for him to remember his forefathers.

End of flashback

Inside Randhir's Cabin

Randhir caressed his right cheek remembering the incident that took place. The rage inside him increased with each passing second. He wanted to crush Sanyukta into ashes when he saw her, but alas! He had to maintain calm to execute his plan.

"This wasn't right Sanyukta" He spat and walked out of his cabin on receiving Maya's call.

***

"Good Morning All" Maya spoke loud as she clapped her hands together to catch the attention of all the staff.

"I feel great to welcome our beloved..." Maya was cut off by a male voice.

"I don't need an introduction Maya" The owner of the male voice spoke, Maya turned to face the person and passed a smile.

All this while, Sanyukta was anxious to know who this new person was. Ishaan who sensed the changes in Sanyukta's expression went near her and said "Kabir Sir"

Kabir Rathod,The head of the new project who will be assisted by Randhir.

"I know Kabir" Maya spoke again; "It's great to welcome you back" Maya continued.

"Kabir Sir was out of town for about past 2 months!" Ishaan spilled the piece of news to Sanyukta.

"Well Kabir, this time we have recruited a couple of new members for the project." Maya told Kabir who was scanning the whole room.