19

After seeing Reep sail into the land of Aslan, tears streamed down my face. Eustace was heart broken as Reep has been a huge part of the change within my brother. I can see it hurts him.

"Olivia?" Aslan spoke. "May I have a word?"

I look at the others and nodded my head and walked with him to the side.

"What is you're choice?" He asked.

I broke down and cried. I covered my face with my hands.

"I don't know" I mumbled. "My heart is torn between the two"

"Whatever choice you chose, the true one will become present to you, if not now then it will be later on and you'll be able to change -  but only once." He smiled.

I looked at Caspian.

I knew I had to make the decision but I didn't want to hurt Caspian. The last thing I want to do was hurt him but I knew that I had to go back. Maybe am I make the wrong decision but I knew real decision would come to me eventually. With Aslan's words of wisdom, I knew that he'd always be with me, encouraging me to make the decision that was right.

I couldn't leave my family back home, but I'm also genuinely in love with Caspian and I cant see my life without him. My head was spinning and it was causing me to feel sick and anxious.

Aslan nodded his head knowing my decision. I hung my head down afraid to have Eye contact with any of my family. Caspian immediately wrapped his arms around me.

"Olivia has made her decision and you have to respect her choice." He spoke softly.

Everyone turned and looked to me which made me feel even more self-conscious. Had I made the right decision?

"I have to go." I began "I have to go back home with my family."

Caspian let a tear go which broke my heart. 

I kissed him immediately and of course, Caspian kissed back.

"I'm sorry." I cried hugging him, as I pulled away - not wanting to let go.

"Whatever you want , is best" he smiled, a tear falling down his face. 

Aslan came to me as Lucy hugged me, pulling my arm to follow her. We slowly began walking into the sea and my stomach dropped. I couldn't bring myself to look back around to see Caspian. Tears rolled down my cheeks and my stomach was in knots. I wanted to be sick. Lucy held my hand. 

As we opened our eyes, we looked and saw we were all back in my bedroom - back at home.

***

I lay on my bed, wanting to be left alone. 

Not wanting to face any of my cousins or brother. 

I was afraid I made the wrong decisions. Yet I know I can't change anything now

These last few weeks have been the worst weeks of my life. I was longing to go back to Narnia to see Caspian. But I knew I could never go back.

"Liv?" Lucy said as she knelt beside me. "You need to get out"

I shook my head. 

My voice was croaky and yelped for food and water.

"Liv, it's not healthy. Get up!" She yelled then pulled the cover off me exposing me to the sun.

As I stood up with Lucy, my legs started to shake and I fell to the ground - postal drop. I remember nothing after that, as I allowed sleep to take over me, as if I was in a coma. 

***

I was awoken by a man, a young good looking one, who had been wiping the sweat from my head. I looked up at him, smiling.

"Thank you" I croaked.

"No problem" he answered. "So Olivia how are you feeling?"

"Better" I smiled falsely.

"Lies" He smiled flirtatiously. 

I looked at the man and sat up slowly. He sat down and began to talk to me.

"So you got a boyfriend?" He asked.

"No I don't" I looked down, wanting to cry - I was not interested in the man. He may be good looking, but I certainly did not want anyone but Caspian. 

"What's your type?" He grinned.

"No type" I smiled. "Someone who can sweep me off my feet"

"You believe in fairytales?!" He laughed mocking.

"Don't you?" I frowned.

"No they're for babies" he laughed more.

"They're so not! They're for people who have a heart and imagination" I snapped back.

The boy rolled his eyes and walked away. As he walked he smacked straight into my mother and father. I rolled my eyes knowing they would adore this young doctor. They seemed to take more interest into him than there own daughter. I laid back down and sighed. When suddenly my cousins and brother walked through the door.

"Charlotte!" Lucy smiled and Eustace gave me some chocolates and flowers.

I smiled at them hugely.

"You guys" I blush "thank you"

My family and I were all talking and everyone seemed to be avoiding mentioning Caspian or Narnia.

"Have you seen that very good looking doctor outside your room, the one who is talking to your parents?" Lucy smirked gushing.

I rolled my eyes 

"He's a arse."

"Olivia Scrubb?" The nurse asked as she came in. "You are free to leave whenever you like, but you have to collect your medication"

"Thank you" I replied and stood up slowly with the help of my brother.

Everyone left as I changed into the spare clothes. I couldn't wait to go home with my family and forget about everything that's gone on.

Walking back with Edmund always made me smile. He never failed to make me laugh and cheer me up.

"You'll never believe who is at the house?" Ed smirked.

"Go on who?" I giggled.

We approached the house and I saw my other cousins, Susan and Peter standing there. I squealed so loudly.

"Oh my gosh!" I cried with joy "you guys are back"

They hugged me tightly and we all ran to my room including my brother. We spoke about the times in Narnia.

"So you and Caspian?" Peter smirked.

I looked down and Susan elbowed Peter. He yelped and apologised repeatedly to me.

"It's fine Pete" I smiled "I'll be fine"

I guess ...