7

I woke up to the sun shinning through the small windows, into the room I shared with Lucy. Lucy was still fast asleep, so I left her to have a lay in.

I changed into my clothes quietly and walked out, seeing Eustace writing in his diary. As I sat beside him, he quickly shut his book and looked to me.

"Thank you" I smile looking down at him.

"What for?" He said acting all cocky.

I didn't mind appreciating his help even if it wasn't on purpose.

"Saving me" I smile, then I ruffled his hair and walk to Ed who was removing the shells off of the sword the Lord gave Caspian.

"How's that going for you?" I asked him, with a smile on his face; getting annoyed with the shells that were attached to the sword - they were very hard to get off.

"Oh shut up" He flipped me off. "It has already bloody cut me!"

"What you have to do, is catch them by surprise." I explained. "You need to knock them off in one swift movement and they'll come off."

"Go on then smarty pants-" Ed smirked and handed me the sword, plus the small dagger to get them off. "-you do it then."

"Watch and learn cousin" I smiled smugly, knowing it was going to work. I did everything I told him too, catching the shells off guard and making them smoothly fall off.

"What?" Ed gasped, with his mouth agape. "How did you?"

"See, I told you!" You giggled, laughing at how shocked he was.

"You're a witch" He laughed, grabbing the sword and putting it on the side.

"Don't hate because you can't do" You winked and messed up his hair, then you heard your brother talking.

"Is he talking to himself?" Ed laughed as he looked to my brother, but as I looked to his left - he was talking to a seagull.

"Speaking of food, do you think I can get any do you?" He asked the bird.

No answer.

"You don't talk much, do you?" He added once the man never replied.

"Uh, why you talking to that bird?" The Minator laughed as he came into sight, looking at the seagull.

"I just naturally assumed that -" Eustace stuttered, embarrassed.

The Minator looked to the crew member beside him. "He's talking to birds."

"He is as mad as a looner that one." The man laughed at him.

"Shoo! Go go." Eustace flapped at the bird, making it fly away. He then disappeared under the ships deck.

I looked up from Eustace and my attention was drawn to Caspian as he was talking to Drinian. I tucked my hair behind my ear as I looked to him; realising how much I actually liked him - he made me feel like I was on cloud 9 - I felt like I had known him forever.

"You so like him" Ed laughs as he nudged your shoulder, snapping you out of your trance.

It only made me blush bright red and smile uncontrollably!

"Is it that obvious" I breathed out, looking to my cousin and his smirk.

"To me it is, I am not sure whether he realises it." Ed smiled, still knocking off all the shells. "I've done it!"

"See, I told you it would work." You grinned. "Now it's a perfectly looking sword."

"Come on, take it" He handed the sword and drew his from his side; holding it in his hands.