He asks you out on a date

If you didn't know already, (y/n/n) stands for 'your nickname'And (y/d/n) stands for 'your dads name'

Dallas Winston/Dally-
*"Hey (y/n/n) we've been friends for two months now.Lets go on a date."
"Okay.pick me up tonight at seven."
It was as easy as that.*

Johnny Cade/ Johnnycakes-
-Three weeks after the fight with your parents-
*"Hey Johnny!"you skipped towards Johnny happily,he smiled at you.
"Hey (y/n/n)...um...I-I was wondering if...um...if you wanted to go out on a date with me this Friday?"
"Johnny I would love to!"you both smiled,"really?" You nodded,"yeah!"*

Ponyboy Curtis/ Pony-
-Four months had passed-
*You and Ponyboy had talked everyday.You both had feelings for each other,more than friends.After asking (y/d/n) for permission, he asked you on a date to go to the Dingo and you said yes.*

Sodapop Curtis/Soda-
-Three days later-
*you and Soda kept in touch, you came by the DX everyday before school and called him every night after he got off work.He decided he liked your personality and thought you were just perfect, so he asked you on a date after giving you a bouquet of (your flower choice).How could you say no to that??*

Darrel Curtis/ Darry-
-The next day-
*after Darry called and checked on the boys and made you breakfast, he asked you on a date for later on that night before going to work.You have always had a crush on him so of course you said yes.*

Steve Randle/ Stevie-
-A month after hanging out at the DX-
*You've  noticed Steve acting more flirtatious since you talked about that guy using the pick up line on you.After a long day, you and Steve were hanging out at the DX before Steve and Soda got off for the day.Finally you just decided on this, " Steve."he looked at you,"yeah?"you sighed."Are you gonna ask me out on a date or what?" He seemed almost taken back but he smiled and said," yeah.When and where?"you smiled in satisfaction.
"The Drive In, eight o'clock tomorrow night."*

Keith Mathews/ Two Bit-
- A week after the Drive In-
*You and Two Bit got along real well, so we'll that you were coming over to the Curtis house and his house and he was coming over to your house.Two Bit had taken a pretty big liking in you that night at the Drive In and decided he wanted to ask you out on a date, and that's exactly what he did.
"Hey (y/n/n). Wanna go on a date with me to the Drive In?" He asked you, you were currently laying across his lap on your couch."Yeah! When?" You replied, "right now."And that's what you did, you left the house and walked to your date with Two Bit.*