Punishments

The door had barely clicked shut signifying that it was locked before Roy rounded on the smaller man, pinning him to the wall of the hall.

"Roy" Ed squeaked as he felt his taller lover holding his arms firmly by his side, their bodies flush together. Roy looked angry but Ed knew he was in no danger, the squeak being caused by the suddenness of Roy's movements and nothing more.

"That was a very bad thing you did Edward." Roy spoke softly and Ed felt a shiver run through him. That voice always made him feel...he didn't want to use the word horny, it sounded so cheap but it was the truth. That voice, it was soft and yet so strong that his knees always felt a little weaker whenever Roy used it. Especially when it was whispered in his ear in the bedroom.

"What thing Roy?" Ed asked innocently as he batted his eyes at Roy.

"We were in a church Edward, I was trying to sing." Roy almost sounded serious but Ed knew better.

"I'm sorry Roy. It won't happen again." Ed smiled up at Roy as he slowly lifted his flesh leg and rubbed it softly against Roy's. The younger man thought he had won something, a battle that they had been fighting since they had first met and Ed had yet to win a round. He'd finally flustered the great Roy Mustang and gained a point in their on going feud and it felt good.

"Sorry won't be good enough this time Edward. I'm afraid I'll have to punish you." Roy's voice was even and he smirked as he spoke, Ed could have sworn he could see the gears turning in his lovers head. Punishment usually meant the handcuffs which in actuality was not really a punishment for Ed. He usually rather enjoyed their kinky handcuff sessions. After all, Roy had to do all the work while he sat, or rather lay, back and really enjoyed the so called torture.

"Punishment? But I thought you really enjoyed what I did." Ed made his voice sound slightly fearful and sad; there was no harm in playing the part. Their games often became very nosebleed inducing, Ed had thought on more than one occasion about selling the stories to a porn company and making a packet.

"Yes Ed, punishment. You need to be taught a lesson." Ed grinned up at Roy before realising that he was supposed to look upset or outraged but it was hard for him to get his face to follow orders. All he could think was 'sex, sex, sex, sex, kinky sex!' This was going to be quite a lot of fun.

Once in the bedroom Roy stood in front of the blond man of his dreams and smirked. Oh Ed was gonna get it tonight. The poor thing wouldn't know what had hit him by the time he was through. As Ed stared up at his lover, Roy caught the look in the blonds' eyes. It was the same look he always wore before they played 'punish me'. The look told Roy that Ed loved and trusted him, that Ed knew he would never hurt him and that he was ready. Roy loved that look.

"Strip!" One word was all he needed to make Ed blush. Usually Roy would strip him or they would barely get their trousers off before Roy was taking him. Ed didn't like people watching him the closely but Roy always watched him, how could he not? Ed was beautiful.

His thoughts were drawn back to what they were doing when he saw Ed begin to remove his jacket that he hadn't managed to get off before Roy had pinned him. Slowly he let it drop off of his shoulders and slide down his arms until it fell to the floor in a heap. Next came the shirt, Ed's fingers fumbled slightly as he tried to undo the buttons and it was all Roy could do to hold himself back from helping. Anyway, slow was kinda working for him, it was definitely working for his cock which was twitching with every button Ed opened.

Once all the buttons were finally released, Ed let the shirt fall from his body to pool on the floor. Roy caught the sight of it fluttering to the floor from the corner of his eyes. He was too riveted to Ed's body to watch it further. No matter how many times he saw Ed like this, and it was many times thanks to their frequent 'fuck me' sessions, he always had the same reaction. He always took an intake of breath at how truly lucky he was to have Ed, to have this golden haired God, as his own.