Chapter eight

Bellamy
I run to the other side of the cave, i see a person, possibly a girl tied to a big rock that follows all the way up to the ceiling. I cant tell if its Clarke but i hope to God it is. The girls eyes search mine, almost like in disbelief. "Bellamy?" She says, and I instantly know that its Clarke. I run over to her, i hug her than as i pull away from the hug, she kisses me, i kiss her back and enjoy myself in the moment. She pulls away from me and says "theres a second grounder!" "Yes, we know. We took care of him" i reassure her. She searches me eyes confusingly, "we?" I smile, "its so much easier if i show you who else came to your rescue." I shuffle over to her tied heads. "Clarke." I say. "Ya Bell." "You can stop death gripping the knife now" i laugh. She laughs as she lets the knife fall from her hands. I untie them and put her arm around my shoulder to help her up, shes slow at walking but at least she is walking. We slowly walk out if the cave and i see a smile spread on everybodys face as they see eachother again. Everybody comes over to hug Clarke. The last one to hug her is O. As she pulls away from the hug Octavia stops and smiles. " you have to stop getting hurt girl." They bith laugh and the rest of us do a little too. "Lets get you back to the dropship" Jasper says, "sounds like a plan" Clarke says as she smiles. I carry Clarke the whole way back to the dropship. When we enter the gate i can feel all eyes on us as i bring her back to her tent. I have Octavia get Clarke some new clothes as i clean the blood off of her. Once Clarke is cleaned up i let her sleep. I get up to leave but im stopped by her voice. "Bellamy, dont leave, i just cant stand to be alone right now, please." I turn to face her, i see the hurt and pain in her eyes. "Okay." I say as i lay down next to her, she cuddles into my chest and we both fall asleep, side by side.