"Uh, they mostly wear like tight dresses, skirts, thigh highs...girly stuff like that" Ignoring Chris' chuckle 

"Um Dan? Have you seen your wardrobe?" I blush at his obvious hinting at my "girly" choice of clothing. What? I like pink, I could be a murderer

"Shut up, how do you even know that Phil would notice me wearing that kind of stuff? He doesn't even look at me..." I say with a sad smile, looking away form Chris who just laughs

"Trust me, he'll notice" He tells me with a wink. I just cross my arms, still in denial

"Whatever man, but I'm just saying; if you wear something like that, he'll stare at your ass more than usual" I look up and turn to him curiously but before I can ask what he means by 'more than usual' he tells me he has to go and turns and walks out of my room, leaving me in shock and my mouth agape

~~~THE NEXT DAY~~~

I get there early to scope and pick out clothes that would flatter me and show as much skin as I want to show to hopefully let Phil know that I'm not playing around anymore.

Walking around the store I pick out a few items, place them together, put things back, and finally find the perfect outfit to showcase myself to Phil:

A black skater skirt, a pink crop top with the words BABE written across the front, and some white thigh high socks. Now with my outfit picked out I look around to see that not a lot of people are in the store. I smirk and make my way over to the changing rooms where I see Phil playing on his phone, obviously not pre-occupied by costumers, because his shift just started (don't judge me...its not stalking its RESEARCH).

"Umm may I have a number three please?" I ask politely holding my clothes. I see him look at me and he smiles, puts him phone away, and gets me my number plate.

"Here you go, and you'll be in dressing room number 1" He says handing my number plate to me.

"Thank youu..." I say, making sure to swing my hips a little because I know that the jeans I wore show off my ass and there is no harm in being thorough in my "job". I can feel his eyes on me as I finally get into the dressing room...game time

I start putting on my clothes, rather quickly, just in case any girls have walked into the store since I've been here and want to steal my man; not today ladies, he's mine

I finish putting all of the items on and I look at myself in the mirror. Damn. If this doesn't get his attention I don't know what will.

I walk out and do a little twirl before shyly asking, "How do I look?" I feel Phil's eyes look me up and down, eyes clouded with want. Before I even have a chance to say anything, he is pushing me back into the changing room and locking the door.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this." He says, purring into my neck just making me what him even more, "how long I've wanted to kiss you, mark you, make you mine." 

And does he...

He leans down, me being shorter than he is, and kisses me passionately. I sigh and kiss back just as hard and cute his lip making him groan into my mouth. I giggle and wrap my arms around him neck as he grabs my hips (exposed by the crop top I was wearing) and pulls me closer making me squeak at the force he was using.

"Fuck baby, I love the noises you make..." Phil says, lips trailing down my jaw and to my next, making his next words ghost hotly against my skin, "I wonder how loud you'd be if I got you alone."

Well there goes my dignity...

At those words I whimper and arch my back against him, causing him to start to nip and suck at my next. This causes me to moan but I cover my mouth before it gets too loud. Phil just smirks at me and whispers into my ear, "If we were alone I'd let you be as loud as you want; but for now, just try not to get me fired yeah?" I nod and he whispers a muffled good as he continues to work at my neck, leaving purple marks in his wake. I tilt my neck to give him more space to work with and bite my lips to stop the moans attempting to leave my mouth. I look back up at him as he stops. I look at him with a confused look but then I hear his mangers voice

"Phil? Are you ok? Where are you?" I hear obvious for steps walking around the changing rooms. I try not to giggle as Phil responds huskily, "I'm in the first changing room...umm...cleaning up some clothes someone left from yesterday." He looks at me with fake anger when he hears me continue to stifle giggles. I hear his manager sigh and say whilst walking away, "How about you do that before closing yeah Phil? Make sure you do that today and don't let me catch you leave tonight without cleaning up first ok?"

Phil responds with a rushed "Ok yeah don't worry!" before looking back at me and kissing me sweetly before pulling back and grabbing something out of his pocket. He walks over the the mirror, writes something down, and then hands me a small piece of paper.

"I had fun today baby, call me sometime?" Before walking out with a wink, leaving me in the changing room to look at myself and the marks that Phil made representing the "fun" we most definitely had. 

There was no doubt in my mind that we would be meeting again soon...to try on clothes of course ;)

------------------------------------------

OK!! Long time so write?

Anyway, I know that like ALL of my phanfics are in mostly Dans POV but I will try to do more Phils POV in future writings. As it is is summer and I have a lot of stuff planned, I might not be able to post on here as much as I would like, but I will try my best!!

I hope you all liked my take on the PastelxPunk craze (that I was totally late on btw) but it was still pretty fun to write :)

Alrighty I'm going to go to sleep (jk who am I kidding I'm going to read phanfiction)

...BYEEE!!