Chapter 36

AERIAL POV

I was laying in the hospital bed watching love and hip hop when someone knocked on the door.

Aerial: come in

Kate: well hello beautiful

When I seen her I sat up in my bed and watched her walk around to my side.

Aerial: hey

Kate: where's the little man?

Aerial: nurses have him.

Kate: well I just came by to see him, you know to see how handsome he is.

Aerial: what's your point?

Kate: you was being a little hoe fucking jaylon and steph and from my beliefs I think this baby is jaylon.

Aerial: bitch are you letting that red color get to your head? Jaylon and I broke up, the only nigga that was fucking my walls off was Steph.

Kate: yeah yeah but jaylon said he came back one night so y'all could talk about what happened with him and the Instagram stuff, and then it turned into something else.

I swallowed and just thought back on how we did have sex and twice that night and I can't remember if he pulled out or not.

Kate: see if this baby is jaylon then I believe Steph would come running back to me, just so he can be depressed and feel like I'm there for him.

Aerial: hoe not after you killed a baby. Your sick!!!

Kate: I killed the baby because YOU CAME BETWEEN US!! I always thought you was cool and a sweet person but I see now that your a hoe and a lowdown bitch.

Aerial: lol ahah Kate if you don't get your ass out my room...you about to be in a hospital bed. This baby is Steph and that's final. I counted my weeks and they added up to the week when Steph was at my house yes mine knocking the boots off and eating good cooked meals while you was at home threatening and begging him to come. See little girl what you don't understand is that Steph will always be mine, while you was watching him he was watching me. So run around and go get your vocals ready.

Kate: lol we will see about that when he finds out about you and jaylon little night. Oh and I need my hair done next week.

Aerial: just make an appointment, Ian gone turn no money down just because you want to be hurt and a crazy bitch.

Kate: take care....hoe

She left out my room and closed the door. I had to tell Steph about me and jaylon night but I'm sure King is Steph baby. Anyone can look and tell that's his baby.

STEPH POV

I had star ready and we was heading to the hospital. Today was aerial and King last day and I was so ready for them to come home.

Star: mommy and baby

Steph: yeah we going to see mommy and the baby. You happy?

She smiled and shook her head.

Star: da da eat eat.

Steph: you just ate star.

She started pouting and I stopped at McDonald's to get her a cheeseburger. I paid for it and broke it down into pieces and handed it to her.

Steph: better for daddy baby?

Star: mmmm yum.

I just smiled and shook my head. In two more months this little girl will be 3 and she is so smart. I'm not ready for her to get older because these boys will be after her and I can't have that. I never really got to spend time with Riley after I divorced Ayesha and now that they moved to Paris I never really see her unless it's a 10 minute FaceTime call and she is such a big girl. She barely have time for me. I kinda feel like I failed her but I only blame Ayesha for keeping her away from me. We pulled up to the hospital and I got star out. She had stains in her shirt and I knew aerial was going to get me for that. We walked through The doors and star pressed the button.