Chapter 7

STEPH POV

After what I did to Aerial its like I can't get her out my head. I haven't seen her in 2 days. We text but not often cause of our busy lives. I just left from practice and she is at a game in San Diego. I miss the girl. I just want to give her this good life. Til then I'ma kick it with my nigga klay.

Klay: nigga you been MIA lately.

Steph: it's this special girl. What about you tho.

Klay: shit getting focus for this game nigga.

I completely forgot about our first game coming up. I haven't been focused and been off my steady diet. I kinda felt disappointed in myself and shocked.

Klay: you sure you good. You kinda look like you about to explode with your red ass face.

Steph: White nigga I'm good. Just gotta start back focusing on my career.

3 hours later I was at home watching tv and drinking on some kool-aid. Yeah I'm a lame nigga I don't drink. My phone started to ring and it was Ayesha , what the fuck she want.

Steph- hello
Ayesha- Steph come quick Riley was hurt!!
Steph- what the fuck! What you mean hurt?
Ayesha- she was at the neighbors house and she fell off the trampoline....she unconscious!
Steph- Damn! How did you let this happen! I'm on my way!

I hung up the phone and grabbed my keys off the counter. I was in such a rush I didn't even brother locking up my door. I jumped in my Range Rover and sped off burning rubber. How could Ayesha be this dumb.

AERIAL POV

I was in my car and I decided to surprise Steph tonight, and talk about my game. I knocked on the door and twisted the handle. It was unlocked so I walked in. I yelled his name and still no reply. Well ain't this some shit. I decided to go in his room since I never been any other time. I pushed open the wide door and gasped, it was an all white room and it smelled like him. I just sat on his bed and called my Bestfriend.

Madison- damn hoe I almost forgot you existed.
Aerial- lols I been busy.... And I kinda got me a man now, literally a man.
Madison- OMG well bitchh fill me in.
Aerial- Stephen curry but you can't tell nobody....I mean nobody not even Johnny.
Madison- Johnny somewhere being mr.old ass.
Aerial-lol bitchh I miss you, when can you come visit me.
Madison-this weekend maybe
Aerial-let me know hoe...and tell everyone I said hey.
Madison- yeahhhhh I'll call you back.
Aerial- bitchh just say old ass Johnny calling. Lol
Madison- aha! Lol hoe bye

She hung up the phone and I just stood up and went to my night bag I packed and pulled out my sleeping clothes. I searched around this big ass house for some towels and finally came across some all black ones. I sure hope I can use these. I cut on the shower and started music on my phone. I stepped into the shower and let the warm water hit my body, relaxing my muscles and thoughts.

STEPH POV

I was finally on my way home and I was so relieved when they said my little Riley was okay. I was pissed as hell with Ayesha and called her so many stupid asses I had to apologize to her. I pulled in the driveway and hopped out the car. Walking up to my house i remembered I had the doors unlocked. I walked up straight to my room to use the bathroom and shower. I opened the door and saw Aerial naked.

Aerial: ahhhhhh!!!!!

Steph: ahhhhhhh!!!!!!

Aerial: what the fuck are you doing!?

She yelled so loud I jumped and was still shocked of her being here and shocked that I got to see her sexy ass body all naked. I felt lucky and frightened.

Steph: I'm at my house. what the fuck are you doing?

Aerial: I'm at my second house.

We both started laughing and I kinda got to comfortable and grabbed her. I started kissing on her neck then back then her stomach. I picked her up and carried her to my bed. She looked so fucking good I started licking my lips. I opened her legs and took my index finger and started playing with her clit. Damn she was feeling this because she was wet as ever. I licked my finger and pulled down my joggers and boxers. Before I grabbed my man part I looked at her and asked did she want it. She just nodded and kept her legs open. I took him and tried sliding in her but damn she was so fucking tight I had to take my time and put him in slowly. She yelled in pain and it was like music to my ears.

Aerial: FUCK! STEPH!

Steph: damn girl you so tight.

I started stroking her with deep long slow strokes. She moaned and scratched at my back. I hated that shit and it made me Horner and more upset. I took her arms and pinned them above her head and started picking up my pace and slamming into her.

Aerial: WHHHHAAAATT THE FUCK BAE!

She yelled and cried. I didn't care tho this shit was the best I ever had and I wasn't stopping until I nut.

Steph: DAMN! Why you gotta be so good!

I was seconds away from nutting but I couldn't let her do me like that. I quickly flipped her over and having her on all 4's I slid right in her smacking her fat ass and going deep.

Aerial: DAMN STEPH I CANT TAKE IT!

Steph: what the fuck you just say?

I only allow her to call me daddy when we getting down like this. I slid out of her and quickly slammed back in her going crazy and fast. I pulled her hair and smacked her ass.

Steph: what's my name?

Aerial: I MEANT DADDY!

I started smiling and going faster. All you could hear was her screams and the juices from her pussy making fart noises. That shit drove me crazy.

Steph: ah girl I'm about to nut!

Aerial: I'm cumin!

She shook uncontrollably and tightened as she released all over me. Damn why she do that cause she made me nut without even realizing. I quickly pulled out and shot out all over her chocolate ass. I collapsed on the bed beside her and huffed.

Steph: damn girl Ian know you was that fucking perfect.

Aerial: mmmmm, I can't feel my vagina.

Steph: it's okay Babe. I'll make it up.

I kissed her forehead and pulled her on top of my chest. She instantly fell asleep and all I can think about was that I nutted in her without knowing. Damn I hope she on pills. I closed my eyes to fall asleep. I have a long day tomorrow.