am standing next to my boyfriend and our friends by our side. In front of us was a man who killed Ty sister. He deserves to die...

---Norah POV---
Nothin more waking up by the birds chirping everyday and the sun going through the widow to your room. Giving off a welcome morning...Like in the romantic movies.

Heh, nope, mine was a disaster. *THUD* I jolt up from my bed and looks towards the door. I gasp, 'How the hell did 'she' get out!? I quickly stood up but was greeted by the ceiling.

"Ouch! That must of hurt! Hope I didn't make your face being ruin."

I growled,"How did you get out!?"

She only chuckled, her dark magic was making me pressed my body against the ceiling more.

"I only have one question for you."

I sigh, knowing I can't do anything, I tried teleporting but her dark magic won't let me. This won't be good.

"Where's my sister Alter, you piece of shit!"

I only laughed but it was muffled. Nightflur grew mad and slammed me down the floor. I groan in pain and looked at her. Her eyes were red, from crying or anger? Don't know...I huff in defeat, "The last time I check on her, she's with Novia and her soccer friend."

Her eyes widen in disbelief, "N-Novia? N-No, your only making me bealive you and think am stupid!" I close my eyes, tryin to get comfortable by failed. I looked at her again and her face was looking down and saw tears falling from her eyes.

I sigh, "Am not lying, in fact, let me go and I'll show you were she is." She looked at me like I saw a ghost, hehuhu, did cha grt it? Cause Nightflur is a ghost look alike but its not...ok I'll stop.

I can feel her dark magic went to light magic and I didn't feel like two fat dogs laying on me. I sigh in relief but I still couldn't move.

"Alright, tell me where she is."

I snicker, "Take me to the living room, you biach." I smiled sweetly at her, she only glared at me and she turned around-taking me with her- and head towards the living room.

She open the two doors and walked inside and stopped at the purple carpet. She gave me a look -Now what?- I sigh and said something that only sorcerer  understands and a blue pipe came out of the green in the middle of the purple carpet.

Nightflur hiss cause it pocked her butt. Heh, butt, heh.

"What's this? Its not a trap is it?" Nightflur said calmly, kind of.

I glared at her, "I need to move my arms for this douche." Her hand went up and went to slap me but quickly stop and withdraw. I giggled and she let me move my arms and still kept me in place with her light magic, it felt soft and warm, relaxing.

I did my job and showed Nightflur were the screen was showing Novia standing next to Nightflur sister while eating popcorn? Eh, and the blonde boy was standing in front of a crying sorcerer boy. Wander what happen?

My thoughts were interrupted when I was teleported outside and I yelped in surprised and saw Nightflur running towards them which they were on top of the grassy small mountain. She was carrying me with her light magic. I was levitating next to her.

She dodged trees and slapped gaint leaves that was in the way and she uses her speed to run faster. 'Oh no, am a dead girl'. I thought as we cane closer to them.

---Seto POV---
As Novia told him I love him sice that day. I put my hood on covering my face and felt Brice eyes on me.

"Seto.."

I looked up, Brice sigh.

"Seto, I do-"

Bricr got interrupted by someone screaming Alter name. I heard a gasp begind us. I looked back and saw a ghost? She looked alive, but behind her was a girl levitating and her body was glowing white.

"Nightflur!"

Alter shot out and ran to her and they both hugged and accidentally fall to the ground, still hugging. I glance at Novia and she stood there witha blank face. I didn't dare to look at Brice, I didn't know what he was going to say!

Then laughter was heard. "Fools! I knew you were coming, I just needed Alter and Nightflur together, HAGAHAGAGAGAHAHAH!!!" Then everything around me went black. I saw Nightflur and Alter body limp and turn to see Novia and her eyes were widen and fell to the ground and in the corner in my eyes, I saw Brice on the ground, trying to crawl to me but passed out.

Darkness overcome to me...

----------------------------
-1533 words-
       Hello meh cookiez, Novia here!

Sorry bout' all that jazz. Nightflur forgot about Norah and let her free becuase she finially had her sister again. But she did notcie Novia, and was bout' to say something but Norah had to ruin it- Grrr, bye bai raw cookiez~

-Darkovia Out!!!

Am going to publish a chapter next week, WELL, FU- Your gonna have your neck broken if you say that to my cookiez. Like.I.Care! Raw! NOW FU- Shut up and go back to calm your tits! Stupid...*sigh* Chapter next week guys, breaky break time. Bye