Not That

Jensen was lit up. In the background, Aisha stood with a smile on her face as Clay tried talking her into another way.

Aisha was smuggling them into the United States in coffins. Coffins, in which, there were only five of. "Hey, you're file said you had five teammates. I got you a way in, you figure it out. You've got 12 minutes."

Then, the losers were left alone. "Oh come on Calvin, it wont even be that bad!" Jensen huffed raising his hands over his head. "We can definitely fit the both of us."

"I think I'll just stay behind." she groaned eyeing the coffin before her.

Clay sighed walking away from where Aisha and him were just talking. In the background Pooch, Rogue, and Coug were all trying to contain their laughter. "Calvin..." Their leader sighed. "I talked to Aisha."

"And?"

Glancing between Jen and the coffin he sighed. "It's the only way."

Feeling defeated, she huffed kicking her feet. "Alright... But Jen you get in first. God knows you weigh enough." She hissed and Jensen let out a howl of victory.

"Perfect!" He grinned laying down. "I like a woman on top."

Rolling her eyes she punched him in the arm. "Shut up. Fucking Perv." With a grunt, she hoisted herself into the coffin and laid her feet down by his. Before she knew it, her back was against his chest and her much smaller body rested comfortably against him.

The lights above them were blocked out by Clay's silhoutte. "Goodluck you two." With that, the case was closed and the two were locked inside.

She kept her eyes closed and hands to her chest. "Uh oh..." Jensen huffed.

"What. Now."

There was a long dull silence for a moment... Then, he spoke. "I have to pee."

Letting out a frustrated groan, Calvin brought her hands to her face and sounded. "This is going to be a long ass trip."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two hours in, Calvin rested firmly against Jensen staring at the ceiling. He would constantly blabber on, the other boys shutting off their coms blocking it away. However, Calvin? She was stuck with it.

The topics ranged from his niece, to his sister, to his high school, to his physical problems, and the stories of him and the boys. How they met, what they did, and all the good times they had together.

Then finally, he asked something that made her blood run cold. "What were they like?"

She tried playing dumb. "Who?"

"What do you mean who? You know, your team? What were they like? You never talk about them..."

Her tone may have come off a little angrier than she wanted it to, but she spoke anyway. "Maybe there is a reason Jensen."

The coffin immediately fell silent, Jensen shrinking beneath her like a scolded child. She didn't need to see his face to know that she was out of line. So, sighing, she balled her hands into fists and looked up into the darkness. "They were everything to me." She started as her voice cracked.

Jensen resided beneath her, breath held and body unmoving listening to whatever it was she needed to say. Over the past few months, she had kept this all bottled up inside of her. There was rarely a time that she slipped, rarely a time that he could see the depression inside of her, but he knew that it was there. It wasn't good to keep it bottled up for this long.