Jacob pt3

Oh my fucking gosh were here it is so beautiful I can't wait to go exploring with Jacob but first you make musicallys then Jacobs jumps in them you smile blushing like crazy and post them you turn off ur phone and put it in your purse it starts blowing up like crazy you look at your phone to see you just gained over 12k on musically your jaw dropped. What Jacob said. Oh nothing you said. You guys are in the huge tour bus and Jacob gets on your bed and starts tickling you. St-st-st-stop jac-cob you say trying to catch your breath. Only if you kiss me he says. You grab his head and kiss him you pull away and he mumbles damn you a good kisser. Why thank you you say. Oh shit did I really just say that out loud? Yep you say and you both start laughing next thing you knew your phone was blowing up again his time with Twitter and insta follows omg is this really happening are you really becoming famous? Then you get a dm from y/f/n. It said"I always knew you were a slut you fucking cunt eating whore Jacob is just using you so fucking dump him already." Then you started to think. I'm ugly why is Jacob even dating me,she is right I am a slut and a cunt and a whore. You start to cry Jacob snaps you out of it y/n what's wrong? Jacob are you using me you say. No why would I do that I seriously love you he says with hurt in his eyes. Why would you even say that y/n? Because y/f/n said your using me. Well I'm not and she can go fuck a cat for I all care for bc you are my only (no need to worry baby are you down down down down down sorry I had to😂😂🎵🎶) now let go shopping and get matching bf and gf shirts Jacob we can't do that we'll get some much hate well idgaf we are gonna do it that just lit up your day after shopping you guys went to the concert and after that you became apart of magcon you guys had so much fun in Europe..

Hey guys I was wondering if  after about five or six months if I should write a book about Jacob and have a lot of twist and turns vote if I should comment some other people that I should write a book about if I like person I'll make you my sister in the book and you'll be dating that person so technically it'll be a book for you.