Jacob scary/sad

You were at magcon and Caroline was there and you and Jacob were talking behind the dj stand and you ended up kissing so after the kiss he decides to ask Caroline if you could date she said no but this bothered a lot bc you have deep feelings for Jacob you love him so you sat behind the stand and balled your eyes out after the show you walk home bc the show was in town you brother and Jacob and Mark were playing in the backyard and you were coming from the shed and just ignored them you go inside and your mom and dad are dead you go upstairs grab your phone and call 911 then go back downstairs and to tell the boys to run but your to late the killer already killed them but Jacob was barley alive and about to die then Jacob said y/n I love you and you cried even more then the killer grabbed you and told you to get in the car you guys are driving and crash he was dead someone was driving by and stopped and you asked them to call someone to help about 15 minutes later they came. Your surprised your even alive you get to the hospital and you wake up and start thinking about Jacob you start to cry at this point you don't even know why your alive your aunt comes and starts crying and hugs you when she leaves you are still in very bad condition and your hooked up to a machine and it's helping you live you yank the cords and lay down and wait to die... Beep beep beep beep beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppp................... They try to revive you but you don't came back to life.... All you wanted was to be with Jacob for the rest of your life.