3.6

February 1st, 2016 ... 3:38 PM

"Okay, not to be rude or anything, but I feel like I definitely told you so."

I didn't even have to look up to know Louis had entered my bedroom, an apple in hand, and a note in the other.

"Seriously? What kind of friend are you?!"

"The kind that was right about this girl? Speaking of...her...she called, told her you weren't here and to leave a message," he took a seat at the end of my bed, lifting my feet up, so that they now rested over his lap.

"What does the message say?" I asked, sitting up.

"To call her back,"

"You're an actual asshole," I flopped back down onto my pillow, trying to block out his laughter.

I knew Louis didn't really find this serious, but, for me, it was. I was devastated. I thought this girl actually liked me. I thought I had a chance with her!

"Why didn't she ever tell me she had a boyfriend!?" I asked no one in particular, although Louis was the only one in the room, so he thought it was directed at him.

"You never asked."

-

okay, this is kinda starting to suck and I don't want it to turn out how the Texting Louis sequel did (spoiler alert: I deleted it), so I'm gonna take my time writing out good, long chapters.

I ALSO got a really good idea for a new story, so watch out for a prologue or description or intro or something soon, I'll announce it, so make sure to follow me!

thanks AND I'M SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT I DON'T WANT THIS STORY TO GO TO CRAP SO THIS IS THE ONLY WAY

LOVE U BYEYYEYEYE