Forgive-me-nots

3rd POV

After Luke and (Y/n) left her house, they went to do activities together. Their was a fair being held and Luke bought them tickets. But before their fun started, wolfy came back to (y/n), relived that she wasn't in pain now more. Wolfy hid in (y/n)'s jacket and told her that they needed to get to training afterwards. They did ringtoss, bumpercars, haunted house, and ect. Now they are sharing cotton candy in line for the ferris wheel. They were too distracted to notice that a blonde hair was walking up to them.

(Y/n) POV

Luke took my to the fair, and so far it is amazing. After all the rides and games we played, our last on was the ferris wheel. I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw Adrien. Too many emotions were swirling around in me. "(Y/n).... Can I talk to you in private?" Suddenly Luke pushed me behind him and stood between us. "Why you want to talk now? After all you did to her-" My eyes widen as I cut him off. "Luke!?!" He turned and looked at me, eye widen. I turned back to Adrien, "Okay, just wait a second." He nodded and left, leaving me with a shocked Luke.

"(Y/n), don't you remember what happened?!?" I signed and kissed his check, trying to calm him down. "I know, I remember. I just want to see what he have to say for himself. Now please hold my spot for me." This time it was Luke's turn to sign but then nodded. I gave him a faint smile then left the line, looking for Adrien. Soon I found him leaning against a taco stand, hanging his head down. (A/n: random, I know)

I walked up to him with a hand on my hip. "Okay blonde, explain. NOW" Once again I did mean words but tone was hard like a stone. He looked up at me with tears threatened to fall. "(Y/n) I-I'm sorry. I never met to hurt you the way I did." I stared at him with disbelief. "Then why cheat on me then? You know I loved you but...... You never loved me-" Then Adrien grabs my shoulder and wouldn't let go. "Yes I do (y/n)!! I always have!!! Ladybug went to me first!!" "Then why didn't you stop!?!..." Tears started fall down my face. "......When you had the chance....why didn't you stop? You left me broken down....U could have stop but you didn't....Why through? Please Adrien, tell me why...."

Adrian stared at me for a second with sadness in his eyes before hugging me. He buried his head in the cock of my neck, as if taken in my scent. "Because I still had a small crush with a was a young teenager. I didn't know what I was doing. I thought that if I had a moment with Ladybug, I would see why a liked her so much. But I soon regretted it soon after I found her lips on mine. I told her that I couldn't do this with her but she said if I stop, then she would release my identity to the public." I felt him rub my back with ease as he pulled away. "I'm sorry (y/n). Please forgive me."

With that he kissed my forehead and left in the crowd. I walked back to Luke and released that we was next in line. We got in our cart and the ferris wheel started to move. Luke put an arm around me in case I get scared. The sun started to melt in the sky as darkness became to rule the night. A tiny smile formed on my face as I looked at sight before me. But one question bounded in my head, wanting no-needing an answer too.

Do I forgive Adrien or not?

A/n
Hey readers! I been reading the comments and decided to make a twist in the story, like a AdrienXreader moment. I'm back on track 🚅and ready to write! Author out!👇🎤

I missed you guys!!

💝💝 💝💝
💝🍡🍡💝🍡🍡💝
💝🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡💝
💝 Miss you! 💝
💝🍡🍡🍡💝
💝🍡💝
💝