Chapter 11

(A/N: Me: Guys~ how's it going~ *falls* fuck
Puppeteer: You~ ok?
Me: Sorry I am very drunk right now hehehe
Puppeteer: -_-'wtf
Me: ssshhh~ I'm fine~
Puppeteer: are you seriously gonna write this story while your tipsy
Me: ssshhh don't worry about it I can do this)

(Puppeteer P.O.V and~ next day)

"Good morning sleeping beauty." Painter said as I slowly opened my eyes to see Painter's smiling face. "Good morning" I said with a smile as I put an arm around him pulling him closer. He giggled and kissed me. We got up and changed to our normal clothes. We got down stairs and went to the kitchen. We sat down and started eating our breakfast.

After a few seconds Zero came down stairs and sat next to me. Fuck why me~?! I asked my self. I was still enjoying my breakfast but than I felt a leg going up mine. I looked over to Zero to see her grinning face. She than put her foot on my crotch and started to rub it. "HEY GET THE FUCK OFF ME YOU FREAK!" I yelled at her. Everybody stopped and looked at me and Zero. "Puppeteer what's wrong?" Painter asked.

"This bitch can not understand that I don't like her and never will. I hate her she's so annoying." I yelled. Tears formed in Zero's eyes than she ran away to her room. "Ahem" I looked up to see to see Slendy taping his foot. "U-um..." I didn't had anything to say. "Puppeteer. My office. Now." Slendy said pointing his finger to the entrance.

I looked at Painter with his face full of worry. I smiled "It's ok I just have to hear Slendy nag that's all." I said. "Ok" Painter said with a smile. I walked over to Slendy's office and sat on one of the chairs. I waited for like 10 seconds when I heard the door open. I saw Slendy walk in the door and sat on his sit. "So Mr. Puppeteer why did you yelled at Zero hm?" Slendy said.

"She's always after my ass and she's always annoying and doesn't want to leave me alone." I said with an annoyed tone. He sighed and said "Well I'll speak to her but please don't be rube to her she is still a bit new to the family ok?" Slendy asked. "Fine whatever." I said looking away. "Can I go now?" "Fine" Slendy said. I got up and walked out. "Hey Puppeteer you ok?" I looked over to see Painter walking up to me. "Yea I'm fine." I said. "All the girls are comforting Zero she's still upset. What happened?" Painter asked titling his head a bit.

"She just didn't want to leave me alone and she always tried to get with me. That's why you saw her on top of me last time." I said looking down. "Oh..." Painter said but than smiled and kissed me. "Well it's ok because I'm yours ok?" I smiled and hugged him "Yup you are."

—————————————————————————
Me: SEE I DID IT!
Painter: Well yea cause your not so tipsy self fixed all the spell checks
Me: oh~ hey~ Painter
Painter: -_-' why am here
Me: hehehe *falls* ow~~
Painter: You ok there?
Me: Yup~ perfectly fine