Chapter 2

~PLEASE DON'T JUDGE ME FOR THIS CHAPTER. I DO NOT PROMOTE UNDER AGE DRINKING OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT IS BAD ~

YOUR P.O.V

Jack has been gone for a while now and you still haven't look into the room. [But whats was stopping me? It's not like he'll know I was in there.] I finally got up from the couch and walk towards the guest room. I slowly open the door and started to look around to see if anyone was in here. There was a set up in here like Jack said but this one looked different.

This one had three monitors with a wallpaper of some sort of mythical horn creature which was in front of a black sky that eventually faded a dark blue. "That looks so cool." I said as I continue to look at the set up.[ Who ever lives here didn't really care about money, I mean literally everything on this deck is black and blue]

I moved away and noticed a couple of shelves like Jack's but this had different video games, figurines, and popular video game weapons.I was about to touch one of the weapon but I was quickly grabbed by two strong arm and thrown on to the bed.I through some punches but was quickly pinned down.After the room stopped moving I was finally able to to see who was on top of me. It was Jack. well not exactly, he look completely different. His hair was styled upwards and he had most of Jack's facial features but with a more defined Jaw line. I looked down his body. he was wearing red baggy gym shorts and loose fitting muscle shirt that didn't really cover much.

"You like what you see (y/n)?" He said with a smirk as you looked up at him. " How the fuck do you know my name?!" As I try to move around again. "Oh that's right, you don't remember me?" He said with a pout " let see what will spark your memory, how about that one time that we got so shit face as teenagers that we ended up vandalising that one old ladies house. What was her fucking name Mrs...white.... Jones..... Smith. Well it doesn't matter now." He said as he grabbed his phone from his pockets with one hand and continue to pin me down with the other.

[ I was always rebellious one out of my siblings and kinda still I'm but not as much as I was back then. And I learn for that experience but I always thought it Jack and I who made that mistake.]" My name is Anti by the way. If you even give a damn." He said as he dialed someone.[ Anti as in Antisepticeye, the dark side of Jack, the guy who was made up by the fandom!]

Anti P.O.V

Jack: "Anti what is it? My bring back some pizzas for all if us. I'll hand you a slice when (y/n)'s not looking."

Anti: "Theres no need for that because (y/n) is in my room and I'm pretty sure that you can't hide me anymore."

Jack: "What do you mean!?how did this happen? Okay I'll be there soon.And whatever don't do anything dangerous!! In other words don't be you!!!"

Ends the phone call. "Well looks like Jack be in a few minutes. Your free to leave my room or stay I could care less." I say as I let her.[ she only cares for Jack]