You are all I ever wanted in my life

Tara, Natasa and Chiara are three sisters from north-west England and they have a pretty good life. Their relationship is more like best friends than sisters. The thought of living somewhere else and to begin a new life never existed. They never had to worry about their future.

Chiara, 18 years old, is the firstborn of the happy family and has just finished the school. She was or rather is a bit different than her younger sisters. Make up, styling and stuff like that is an important part in Chiara's life. Natasa, the 2nd born and the "genius" of the family, is still going to the high school. Her grades are one of the best and she never had any problems to learn something new in a short time. She's never wearing any make up. Just like the "baby" of the family, Tara. She's 16 years old, still going to the high school and is just like her older sister, Natasa. She isn't wearing any make up and deals with other stuff. Kidding other people is one of her hobbies. Especially Chiara is often "the victim" of her jokes. 

One day the parents are coming home with some news. They have new jobs in California/USA and so they have to move threre. Because Natasa and Tara are still going to school, the 3 three girl have to stay in England. At least they think it. But who wouldn't be happy, if they found out that the parents are moving but themselves would stay? Everyone. Of course the sisters are happy about the news but the happiness is not staying that long. The parents already decided that the girls are moving to the grandparents. Okay, that's not bad ... unless they're living in Sweden. That means - new school for Tara and Natasa, and Chiara has to find a job there. They're not speaking any Swedish and now they are going live there. Everything is fine in the first weeks, the two younger girls like the school and have already new friends. But Chiara is not so happy. She just wants back. To her old city. She wants the old life back. She gets a job as a native speaker in one of the high schools. Chiara is also a dance-teacher in the same high school. One day she gets a student, who really needs some extra lessons in dancing for his upcoming prom. In this way she meets Gabriel, known as Gabbe, who changes her life .. not just a bit. Tara is still a bit sad about the new life, but she's not showing it. She's looking for some distraction. In the perfect moment the neighbour Luke Hemmings is coming to visit the grandparents of the sisters and to greet the "new ones". Tara is soon noticing that the neighbour is not going out of her head. She likes it, but at the same time she hates it. Natasa is still not knowing what it means to be in love. She never was. Until she's meeting Ashton Irwin in a weird way. Hitting someone accidental with the door is not really a good way for get to know someone. Well, but that's the way how Ashton and Natasa do .. 

Sorry for mistakes, my motherlanguage isn't English and I tried hard to do my best :-)