Chapter Three

Chapter Three

Kyler's POV

I woke up with a throbbing headache. Curse you crazy drinking games. Wolves don't easily get tipsy but for one to get wasted took nearly a dozen bottles of beer.

I rolled out of my bed and staggered to the bathroom. And nearly got a heart attack at my horrendous appearance. Eye bags, hair like an animal crawled in and died and dried drool by the side of my face.

Once I had freshened up, almost recovered from my hangover thanks to werewolf abilities, I enabled my mind link and was hit with a train of thoughts by everyone. Insta-headache.

"Guys, guys what happened?" I thought and everyone quietened down at once. "It has been rumored that ex-Alpha Dalton Kane's back."

"Dalton Kane?" I screwed up my face in confusion. That name rang a bell but I just couldn't put my finger on it.

Should I be concerned over this man's sudden appearance? Probably not. A different pack's problems. Not ours.

Plus, he's an exiled Alpha who most likely went mad with power and started abusing his whole pack. I'm pretty sure my pack could hold up against him if he ever came for us.

Grabbing my jacket, I waved goodbye to Trisha, who was our pack's caretaker and strolled out of the front door.

I lifted the barn door open. There's my baby. My Harley Davidson. "Hey there babe," I cooed to my bike. Hey, not all gay men are fashionable and flamboyant. We're completely normal people. Only with different sexual interests.

I hopped on the bike and decided to go check out some scenery.

My pack was located on a pretty big area of land. Consisting on a lovely mountain top view and many lakes. Forest covered us in, making us impenetrable from the human world. We didn't attend normal American schools and instead have trained teachers who lived amongst us to teach us. Not like academics really mattered.

Once I arrived at the cliff overlooking the huge lake, I got off the bike and took off my helmet. Fresh, sweet air.... and maybe something else.

Shrugging it off as some sort of sickly prey, I stayed at the cliff for an hour before returning home to all the hustle and bustle of regular pack life.

---

"Alpha! Can we play horsey!" I was seated at my father's desk looking through a tabloid while pretending to study pack notes when the pups burst in through the front door.

I set down the files. One more attempt to be a responsible Alpha-to-be gone down the drain. "Why not, you little munchkins?" I grinned and picked up one of them, Liam, tossing him onto the couch in the corner of the room where he bounced up and down.

"Watch out! I'm gonna murder you!" Liam's twin sister, Gail, grabbed at my foot and I stumbled. Trying not to step on the little feisty blonde, I ended up falling flat on my face and the pups broke out in laughter.

We must have been causing a ruckus because Elisa burst into the room, hair all are people trying to get some beauty sleep!"

Meet Elisa, Alix's and Aleksander's mother. Aleksander's my Beta, right-hand man, second to the big cheese- whatever you'd want to call it. In case you weren't informed already. Elisa

l"me was more of that really annoying older sibling that no one wanted to have.

She had Aleks at 15 and Alix at 22. Thus the motherly bond was never really set up. "Sorry Elisa!" the pups stared at her, terrified. Elisa huffed and muttered something sounding close to, "Dag nab those youngsters."

"Hey how's about you pups go and play outside? The Alpha's busy right now and... you don't want the crazy old lady to get y'all don't you!" I pointed to where Elisa had stormed in earlier.

Little gasps were heard and the children took off outside, barreling into one another and rolling about. Complete chaos.

Out of the blue, my Gamma's voice appeared loud and radiant in my head, making me jump. "Alpha, pack meeting pronto! You're required to sit in and listen on your father's behalf so be there at the meeting room at once!"

Oh joy.

Like, comment, follow yadda yadda yadda please and thank you! The updates for this book may come slowly because I've decided that copying and pasting from Word to Wattpad takes far too long.