I then noticed something fall in the corner to my feet in the corner of my eyes, "What is this?" I said reaching down to pick it up.

"Sorry my ring must have fallen," Elinya apologized reaching down to grab the ring, but I got to it first.

I admired the ring for a second, and then I realized, like an arrow being pierced through my chest, "I had given you this ring Elemmire. Lord Elrond had given it to me in hopes I would one day give it off to you."

Elinya was extremely confused, and had almost given me a look of disgust, "Give me that back," She snached it out of my hand, ever so rudely. Then after placing the ring back on her finger she reached down to fix her boot.

I looked up to my brother, but his mouth gaped open, "The Nellas stone," he exclaimed. Elinya had the stone locked away in a small locket that hung around her neck, now broken open, and the bright blue shimmering stone on the floor, beside her hands. "You stole it!" Gorell accused her.

(Elinya's POV)

The second Gorell saw the necklace around my neck, I grabbed the fallen stone and I made a run for it, with Reinya just behind me. This was bad, this was really bad! As we exited the cave, Reinya ran to our horses, and pulled them from behind the bush. I grabbed onto Roshroch's reins, and mounted him, while running. I wish I had time to celebrate for doing such an amazing getaway.

"Reinya," I yelled, she was riding Carac two meters in front of me, "Where are we going?"

"Anywhere but here," She yelled back, and pointed to the forest in front of us. I had a sudden wave of fear roll through me for a second, but I dismissed it. "Let's ride into that forest. We can loose them in the trees."

"Good idea!" I yelled back, remembering back to when we evaded wolves on a daily basis until Reinya had a chat with them...with her boomerangs.

Just as we entered the forest, I heard the hooves of Legolas' and Gorell's horses hitting the soft ground behind us, galloping like bats out of hell to catch up to us.

"Hurry!" Reinya yelled at me, beckoning me to the forest, and again, I felt the pang of...unease. I didn't want to go in there, every fibre of my being wanted not to ride into the dark forest. But my heart told me to stick with Reinya, as did my mind. I would be caught by the Princes if I decided to stop.

Once inside the woods, I wished I turned back. The feeling had crawled from the pit of my stomach to my throat, and I was having a hard time breathing, and had a persistent urge to turn tail and run.

"Reinya, I don't think this a good idea!" I yelled at her, as we galloped past trees, barely evading some.

"Of course it isn't! Running from Princes? Into dark woods?" Reinya yelled back, and I could tell from her tone that she was panicking. "Of course it is a terrible idea, but there wasn't any other option other than giving up. I never give up, so we headed into the woods. Well, I did. You followed."

Suddenly, Carac reared, and Reinya went flying to the ground, landing hard on her side. "Carac!" She cried desperately, just as Roshroch reared as well.

I landed beside her, and hissed out in pain as I landed on my butt. I looked up to see Roshroch and Carac disappear into the brush ahead of us, neighing in fear. I turned to Reinya, who looked a little shell-shocked. "Reinya!" I said, shaking her shoulder.

"Oh my god! Carac!" She screamed, suddenly back into it. "Come back here! I need you! Roshroch!"

After a moment of silence I spoke. "They aren't coming back."

"I know that now, thank you very much! Now let's get moving and try to catch them before Legolas and Gorell catch us." Reinya said bluntly in a tone that meant she didn't want to accept that she didn't know.