Prelúdio; Nota Para Frente

PROLOGUE | FORWARD NOTE

for toni. suckingbieber

titles for the chapters are in portuguese.

Toni Jones is a young, prudent woman engaged to rich man, Noah West, who's parents are so well associated that they thought their children were the perfect match for each other. Noah and Toni have know each other since they were 5 years old and since then, their parents have kept in touch and always planned for their occasional meet ups. Their ultimate plan was to get them where they were now, an engaged couple.

Justin Bieber is a man who's lost almost everything in his life. When his wife and daughter died in a car accident four years ago, he's lost almost all hope. But his best friend, Ryan Butler, suggests for him to get a job and begin building a bridge over this river that's all but destroyed him. So, he gets a job as a busboy, at a very well known restaurant. One that's just opened. And since Ryan knew the owner of the restaurant so well, he was able to land Justin an immediate place.

What happens when Toni visits this restaurant with her fiancé and Justin is the busboy for her table? And what happens when her fork falls on the floor and they both go to pick it up? When their hands touch, there's an immediate spark that startles them both.

"There's just something about what happened at that restaurant, Kayla. I think- I think there's been a change of plans."

#ChangeOfPlansFF // soberjustin 2016.
All Rights Reserved.

***

So, I've already given my speech to Toni through messages and today's her magical 16th birthday. My baby boo's grown and I hope she has the most amazing birthday, with many many many more to come.

I'll admit, it was very difficult keeping this a secret from her bc I couldn't ask her for help or anything or she'll get suspicious and I didn't want to take that chance. But it was definitely worth it because I was soooooo excited for her to see this.

This book is starring her as the main character (obviously) and I'm super excited for this, actually. It's the least I can do for someone I care about so much. I hope she likes it too!

Happy birthday Toni, I love you. ❤️