26

Copyright ©

Jay's POV

Watching everything he had done but that one i knew he would be making the biggest mistake there was before Skylar went home she had told me a few things about hybrids and that was one of them.

FLASHBACK

"Can i speak to you alone Jay?" Skylar asked i looked at her and saw she was a little serious in the face expressions i nodded to her and pointed to my office.

"Of course.." walking to my office and opening the door for her, she walked in and sat down looking at her hands i could tell she is still a little upset that she had to leave Tegan this early they both have gotten to know each other and become more than just doppelgangers they have become more like sisters and best friends something i knew my mate didn't have.

"Before i go back to my pack i have to tell you some things you may need to know about Tegans pregnacy..."

"Im sure it would be the same has any she-wolfs pregnancy, right?" i asked her wondering why she wouldn't just talk to me in front of any one else instead of in here when I'm away from my mate.

"Have you forgotten already Tegan isn't only a wolf now?" thinking about what i had just said i knew what i said was wrong and she was right she isn't just a wolf she has violet her vampire side, nodding to her letting her to continue.

"When hybrids are pregnant they become more protective of each other they would all become one and with that it would become more dangerous they would all want to be in control at once if there is a threat the only person they will listen to is you and your wolf. It wouldn't be easy for you to bring either of them back either they all would be fully in control until it will start to hurt them all but for some reason it wont hurt the baby thank god."

"So what are you telling me?" I frowned confused about what she was really saying.

"You need to look after her even more than you do know if that happens the only chance you will have to bring her back is yourself or me and obviously that can not happen." she says all this in a serious tone and i knew it was serious by the look on her face.

"Have.... Have this ever happened to you?..." i stuttered i couldn't help it, it all depended on me if that happens to my mate.

"It came close i put myself into a coma to protect my pups as i was being tortured 2 years ago" as she told me that i was shocked my mouth was left wide open thinking to myself 'they could do that?' i looked at her and she had a sad smile i knew she heard me.

"Yeah we can do that but don't ask me how because i didn't know until i woke up"

"Do you think Tegan would do if something happened to her?" i asked her curious about what more they could do

"Im pretty sure she could do anything as she is my doppelganger so id be careful" nodding and she told me the ways how to control my mate and how she would come back if its needed then we said our goodbyes and i let her go to Tegan she stopped at the door and turned back.

"Oh and theres something you should know" she stands up and looks back at me

"Whats that?" also standing up with her.

"The worst feeling there is, is the moment you feel that you lost yourself." with that she walked out making me think what she meant by it.

PRESENT

I looked into my mates eyes as i knew she felt Micheal's hands on her stomach instantly i knew what was happening because her eyes were different colours and she was looking away from Michael but i felt sorry for what was about to happen and it wasn't going to pleasant either.