Epilogue

2 years later

Tegan's POV

"Oh come on!" mum squealed in excitement as she's holding up a camera wanting to do another big family photo so she could frame it.

"Mum it's time to cut the cake" Jay says holding onto my waist watching in amusement.

"Just one more it's your wedding day! please" doing her puppy dog look which got her almost everything she wanted.

"Fine" he grunted as she grinned clapping and started running around getting everyone ready as the camera was ready and everyone was.

I moved my face so I was looking at my husband as he looked back at me bending down and kissed me just when we heard snap as the camera went off making everyone laugh.

My life had turned round, today is my wedding day where me and Jay made a promise that together would be forever with our little girls and nothing will be able to get away in our life.

*****

(2 days after wedding.)

Jay's POV

Watching my wife talking to Sky from the cross of the field I smirked knowing that she's finally mine but also because as I looked down I saw the baby bump that was growing.

We found out that Tegan was pregnant a few weeks back and that's when Sky had to tell us the news.

But before I could say anything Tegan told us that if anything happened it would happen for a reason and funny enough that's exactly what Sky said to Mitch when he found out the truth.

"MUMMY!" we turned around exactly the same time and saw our children running after each other with massive grins and giggling like mad as the boys was chasing after my little girls.

"How's married life treating you man" I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned round and smile as I saw Mitch.

"It's great" I grin at him which made him laugh and shake he's head before he looked down.

"What's up mate?" I asked him confused at he's emotions.

"We have something to tell you and T" he looks up and gives me a guilty smile before getting up and says we will talk in the office.

We all met up in the office as I pulled Tegan into my arms, we both waited until they started talking and that's when I saw tears in Sky's face.

"We have to leave and stay away from each other for a while..." Sky whispers and whimpers into Mitch's arms.

"What why?" I frowned and looked at them.

"Because with Tegan and Sky together, its causing problems." Mitch explains it to us as Tegan then started crying also with Sky and wrapped there arms together holding each other tightly.

"What do you mean?" I asked him as I watched our mates together.

"Do you remember that power cut a few days back?" he questioned me and I thought about it and that was when Sky and Mitch came down with the kids for the party we was throwing, it was unexpected but also very strange.

"Yeah, what does that have to do with anything?" I frowned again confused.

"And the lightning storm a few weeks back?" Mitch says as he frowns as he tries to remember things

"Yes but that has to do with the weather you know it happens" i shrugged my shoulders as I tried to think how all this is connected.

"That was the most dangerous lightning storm we ever had in the world Jay" he gave me a sad smile and then turns to Sky as she looks at me and explained it further.