"Thank you for what?"

"Sa lahat ng nagawa mo. Inalagaan mo ako noong nagkasakit ako, sa pagsundo mo sa 'kin sa trabaho kapag ginabi ako ng uwi, sa pagpapaalala mo sa akin na kumain. Dahil sa 'yo nakaraos ako sa sobrang hectic na linggo na 'to. Kaya thank you."

Clark looked down at his plate, fighting the warmth he could feel creeping up his neck. "It was nothing," he mumbled.

"Kain na tayo!" Leah picked up her steak knife and fork and dug into her food, Clark followed suit. He cut into his steak, it was cooked medium rare, just the way he liked it.

Leah talked about the commercial and the actors that they got to star in it as she cut her steak into small pieces, but Clark was barely listening. All he could concentrate on was the way Leah's skin glowed in the candlelight, how her perfectly curled hair fell across her shoulders...she was beautiful and Clark's mouth went dry just staring at her.

"Hindi mo ba gusto ang steak mo?" Leah asked in concern when she noticed that Clark wasn't touching his food.

"No!" He cut a piece and ate it. "It's delicious!"

Leah smiled. "Kamusta naman ang araw mo?"

Better now, Clark wanted to say.

"I was in meetings with Mrs. Uy all day," he said instead. "She, um, really has opinions on everything."

"Pinapahirapan ka?" Leah asked sympathetically. "Interior designer kasi siya dati. Oo nga pala, hindi ko naasikaso ang campaign para sa hotel dahil doon sa commercial pero ngayon na tapos na, I'll give it my full attention. Hindi na ako tatanggap ng bagong accounts, mga CD ko na ang bahala. Kailangan ko ulit sundan ang process mo ngayon sa pag-design ng hotel, ha. I'll be taking videos and pictures. Sana di mo ako pahirapan ulit katulad ng dati."

"Hindi kita pinahirapan," Clark said defensively. "I was just honest about my process."

"Honest? Yung pumasyal sa Pier 39 at ice skating sa Tahoe, honest 'yon?"

"The ice skating was your idea!" He laughed. "And don't pretend you didn't have fun."

Leah shook her head, smiling, as she ate her food. "May utang pa pala ako sa iyo."

"Anong utang?" Clark asked.

"Na ipasyal ka sa perya dito sa Pinas. Kapag summer na at bakasyon ang mga bata, maraming magbubukas na perya. Punta tayo."

"Sige, at pwede natin isama sina Jordan and Jenny," Clark said excitedly.

Leah's smile faded slightly but she nodded.

"Pati sina Gabby at Brent, Harry and Audrey," he continued.

"Oo, tayong lahat! Baka pati sina Tatang sumama rin eh."

"Family outing ulit?" Clark smiled.

Leah nodded. "Hindi kasing layo ng Batangas pero masaya pa rin kasi sama sama tayo."

"Sounds perfect," he said.

Leah blushed under his gaze and kept eating. When they finished their meal they sat on the couch with what was left of the wine and put on a movie. It was another Vice Ganda comedy that Leah so loved watching.

"Mahilig ka pa rin dito?" Clark asked.

"Oo naman." She settled in beside him with her wine, leaning against his side and putting her feet up on the couch. Her dress inched up her thighs and Clark tried really hard not to look at the expanse of thigh that was being revealed to him. "Nakakatuwa kaya. Ang tagal ko na nga hindi nanonood eh. Yung mga movies niya na released in the last two years hindi ko napanood."