Chapter 19 Resuce Arron

Start from the beginning

Arron was struggling with the chains, he was feeling really weak as he try to struggle, he was lucky he was short so that his legs don''t reach where the rats are, but then again his wrist are hurting so much form the lack of any suport.

"HELLPPPPPPP" Arron again yelled, yet all he still hear are the rats, making Arron shiver in fear.

"Scream all you want.." The nasty voice said out of the darkness" There no one to help you.."

Arron eyes close when bright light turn on in the dark small cell, opening his eyes slowly, he scream when he see Marcus face infront of his.

"Music to my ears.." Marcus smile evily" Seeing such a young boy terror beings me great joy....

"What do you want from me.." Arron had tears running down, he hate himself for showing weakness in front of the enemy.

"Nothing really." Marcus laugh evily" Expect maybe your death...

Marcus took out a long knife, placing it on Arron neck" Don't expect a quick death, by the time I am done, you will be begging for death...

Before Marcus could at all mark Arron, there was shooting sound coming from the upper levels.

Marcus smile was lost, instead a dark look appear" Well it seem fate given you more time, and just when I was getting to the good part......

Marcus put away the knife, making Arron breath with relief.

"Don't think this is over..." Marcus pick up a rat and put it on Arron head, Arron eyes bugged out.

"Let hope the rat does not bite you, these rats are fully infected with many batearica.." Marcus laugh evily as he left the cell, turning off all the lights, leaving Arro nagain in the dark.

Arron is praying that the rat does not bite him.

)0000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Kyle was feeling happy to be shooting at Marcus man, at least they were right in thinking arron is  here, although he wish it would be easy, but then again, Kyle love challenges.

Haruka and Archer were handlng there oppoants with very quick killings. Archer attacks killed each of his oppoants with only one bullet straight in the head.

Haruka made not be killing enemys with one hit, but he was doing good weakening the emenys, and Archer will finish the killed.

Alec and the rest of the Phantomhive were in the warehouse, and there was more shooting then it was outside the area.

"Can you handle the rest of these idoits.." Kyle yell over the gun fire at Evan and Devon.

"We got this, just save your brother.." They booth yelled, Kyle took the cue and ran toward the warehouse.