Chapter 55. Warrior, Recap

(Kind of inspired by Demi Lovato's song Warrior)... Jenny had mostly been on her own. She was finally glad that things for her and Chuck were getting better. She was now past her four months date. She was pregnant with their son. They hadn't chose names yet. (It will be revealed at the end)... She was finally happy. As for Blair on the other hand. Jenny didn't really speak to her anymore. But ever since then. It's caused her to overcome a lot in her life. And this is just one of those things. ... Chuck had been sleeping on the couch for the past few weeks. It was a normal morning in the Bass loft. Jenny woke up and went to make herself some decaf coffee, she could have decaf since her doctor said it was okay. She sighed. The warm coffee smelt great. She went to look in the living room. Chuck was still asleep on the couch. "You know you can have your bed back anytime?". Jenny smirked. "Yeah, but it wouldn't be right for you to sleep in here on the couch since you're pregnant". He smiled. "Coffee again, Jen". He laughed. "Yeah, you know how I like to wake up in the morning, and don't worry it's decaf". She smiled and sipped her warm coffee. Nate had sneaked out early to see Serena, ever since the whole Sage issue and everything, they really needed to talk. "Come back to bed". Jenny laughed and set the cup down. "Are you sure?". He asked. "Yes I'm sure, Chuck". Jenny smiled. "It's alright, I'm not sure what we are, but we're raising our son together". She said. "Oh and speaking out baby things". She added. "Where are we putting a crib in here, it looks like a Gentleman's Club in here". She laughed, noticing the dark colored room. "Don't worry, I'll fix everything, now about that bed offer". He smirked and kissed her on the cheek. "Oh, alright!". Jenny smiled and went back to Chuck's room with him and cuddled for a while. .... (Sorry no picture of Jenny. I'm still clearing out space on my phone before I can add new pictures).