Chapter 12- Telling Lily

Jenny sat on the bed and smiled. "Just wanted to hear about the dress you were talking about and how you've been!". She lied and listened to Lily talk about random things for a few minutes. Lily sat on the next to her and sweetly said. "Jenny I know you didn't want to come here me ramble about things. What is it?". She asked. Jenny took a deep breath. "You're like my other mom Lily. I'm scared to tell you because I don't want you to hate me than you and my dad and everyone else does". She added. Lily looked at her. "Honey I don't hate you, I just don't like some of the choices you made. I still love you and support you no matter what you do, Jenny". She hugged her Jenny nodded and looked back at her and softly whispered. "I..I'm pregnant". "You're what?". Lily asked. "Just try and speak up sweetie". She said. "I..I'm pregnant Lily". She said a little louder and cried. "Oh sweetie that's". She trailed off and saw Jenny crying and hugged her. "Who's the father?". She asked. Jenny took a minute to calm down. "It's Chuck. I found out a week after I left town. I was late and I went to a doctor because I kept feeling sick and dizzy". Lily nodded. "Well I want you to keep going to the doctor appointment and as for Charles. I'll help you talk to him if you want". She said. "And as for Serena. I'll let you tell her on your own if you want and Dan". She added. "Thank you, Lily". Jenny smiled. "And my dad to please. He needs to hear it from me and Eric already knows".