Chapter 30. Constance Again, part 1

Jenny woke up that morning feeling more nervous than ever. She promised Lily she'd finish school. It was the last part of her freshman year of highschool and she was three months pregnant with a guy's baby who couldn't care less about her or the unborn child inside her. She sighed and woke up. "I guess this is it!". She told herself and went to the kitchen to eat some breakfast. She noticed a note on the fridge in Lily's handwriting. "Sorry I missed the big morning Jenny, I had a big meeting come up at Bass Industries. I'll be home later and you can tell me all about it. P.s. Love you all, Serena, Eric, and Jenny. Love, Lily.".  "Thanks Lily". Jenny murmured to herself. "I'm all alone. "It shouldn't surprise me, I've been that way for months until I got here". Jenny went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth and her hair and fixed it nice for school and she stared down at her bump. "Six more months". She told herself. "You can do it Jen". After that Jenny left the bathroom and went back to her room and closed the door and did her makeup and changed into the uniform Lily had gotten her the night before for school. "Constance Again". She said. "I hope it's worth it". Serena knocked on the door. "Jenny it's Serena, can I come in?". She said. "Sure S". Jenny said and unlocked the door. "It's your old room". She said. "You look very nice". Serena smiled to her sister. "Thank you Serena". Jenny added. Eric walked past the door. "Wow you guys look nice". He laughed chiming in. "Thank you too Eric". She said. Eric turned to Serena. "Mom said we could use the limo". "Alright". Serena replied. "Come on Jenny". Serena said. "Alright". Jenny replied and grabbed her purse and school bag and headed down the elevator to the lobby to go get in the limo. She took a pill for nausea before stepping on the elevator. They always made her sick, due to her being pregnant. But the pill helped and she went on about her morning and got in the limo. "How are you feeling?". Serena asked. (I think I accidently added Serena in here by mistake but I'll just go with it since I said her and Dan already graduated my bad. I'll take her out and just say Eric.). ... Jenny got into the limo with Eric. "How are you feeling about going back Jen?". He asked. "Really nervous". She said and rubbed her stomach. "If your worried about the baby, don't be. I'll be around here today if you need anything just call or text me, I don't care even if it's in the middle of class sis". He smiled and gave her a reassuring hug. "Thank you Eric". After a few minutes of traffic. (So Blair's minions are graduated by now I think after she left but in this case I'm placing them back at Constance welcoming little J back. Couldn't really think of new Blair wannabee's Jenny would actually know)...  After a few minutes of traffic the limo finally pulled up to Constance and stopped. "You ready Jenny?". Eric said. "Ready as I'll ever be". She replied.  (Edit made by me. The premade was from page I found so full credit to them all I did was add Jenny and the quote).