Message

Before starting the assignment, I would like to express my gratitude to each and every member of this club.

I know you guys are so nice and loyal towards this club but this time I'm not  writing this for club. Well, it's about my book 'Silver lining' which is my new project. I know you all have checked it out by now and dropped your constructive criticism xD

Well, I really appreciate how you guys tried to help me with your comments. There were few members who actually gave me very helpful comments. They didn't read my book, just for assignment. They actually spend good 10 minutes on one chapter only so they could point out the errors.

It actually made me happy. Not because this is my book.

No.

Because, people are trying to help each other. This is actually what I wanted in this club.

We are not here for R4R. We are here to help each other.

There were 2 or 3 members who didn't give their 100%. I also feel like they didn't read the chapter fully.

But, I don't want to take their name.

This message is for them. So take the hint and please, next time... Help your partner like you want them to help you.

See few comments... This what we call constructive criticism.

 I'm just trying to show you how they helped me with their feedback

I'm just trying to show you how they helped me with their feedback. I couldn't capture the whole comment as I didn't want to mention the name. I don't want to offend those who dropped short comment.

It's not about length of comment.

It's about the way you give a feedback. Such comments will make you feel good plus, they will help you so you can improve.

You can point out positive things of a chapter and also tell them how to improve. That way, you won't hurt the feeling of author.

I hope you guys are getting my point.

About new assignment, I'm sorry for the delay. I've just sorted out points. Now, reminders are on the way to pending members. I'll update probably tomorrow.

Thank you again.

❤️❤️