Rules

Yeah, I know we hates rules but can't help. We still need to follow them. So here they are :-

1. You have to follow admins in order to connect with regular updates.

2. Your book should be in English language.

3. You have to complete the assignment within due date, if you don't want any strike. Just remember one strike and you will be out. It's necessary in order to run this club fairly.  If you ever need more time, just let us know. We will give you extension and this way you can avoid strike.

I'll give you 10 days to finish your incomplete assignment after that I'll remove you directly. Ofcourse I'll send you PM, reminding you about the one pending work but won't Inform you before kicking you out from the club.

4. There will be one BOTW every week, which is compulsory to read.  Member with highest marks will get featured as BOTW.

5. You will be divided in several groups, depends on the members. You have to read two chapter of each member of your group and provide 3+ line honest comment. Check mid week report after week 18 to know more about this.

6. We will accept every kind of genre except R-rated books. Please fill out different forms for more than one book.

7. Please tag your pairing member after completing the assignment. You also need to mention separately about finishing BOTW.

Ex: Done with @newbubble

8. You need to fill out the form with a password which is I agree with terms. It's compulsory.

9. You are allowed to be on hold for maximum 3 months only.

10. You need to give a constructive feedback of 3+ line. Fake comments will be ignored.

Why are you here? For improving, right? Then don't forget this important rule.
Constructive criticism:-

You can start with the cover and summary. After that point out the things you like or dislikes in the chapter. Check on the Grammatical part and flow of story. Suggest them how they can improve. You can give them some ideas also.

11. Before starting your assignment you need to tag or PM your partner and let them know that you're ready to start. Don't start unless they are ready.

Now, the question is how would you earn the points?

Groups :- You will get 2 points for reading each member's book in your group. It means if there are 3 members in your group, you will get 4 points for reading two member's book.

Book of the week :- You need to read 3 chapters of botw for 3 points. The numbers of chapter could be changed, depending on the situation.

Bonus book :- This is completely optional but if you want to earn bonus points then read 3 chapters of bonus book. It will be selected on the basis of;

Quality of feedback.
Time you took to complete the assignment.

Extra bonus points -

If you will complete the assignment within 3 days, you will get 3 bonus points.

Within 4 days :- 2 points.

After that - zero bonus.

Commenter of the week :- If you are truly impressed my someone's comment then nominate them for this reward. You need to send there name Via PM to us, who will earn 3 bonus points.

Thread Discussion : You will get one point for answering the question which we post every week and half point for replying to another member comment.

Link:- https://www.wattpad.com/forums/vanilla/discussion/1087187/wallflower-book-club

(We are not using this right now)

Now, how would you lose the points?

If you didnt complete your assignment on time and Dissappered without informing us, we will substract points. If it's one week late, we will deduct 4 points and if it's two week late then we will deduct 4 more points.

If you partner didn't complete your assignment then don't worry, sit back and relax because we will give you extra marks for that. You will get 2 extra marks (per partner) for the incomplete assignment. Fair, right?

After getting featured as BOTW we will reset your points to zero. This way everyone would get a chance and you will start again to become BOTW

What if, you don't want to read a particular genre?

You can skip that book. You will earn point only for that book which you will read. If you want to skip any book but don't want to lose any point, you can contact us. We will assign you to another group or pairing.

Before filling out form, check out:-

Midweek report after week 18

Survey result after Week 21.

Weekly report after week 23

******

Any question?

Just drop in the comment section.

Want to join?

Fill out the form in next chapter.