two. and at first i thought it was a lie

"Thanks, man. Take it easy." Ashton called out to the Uber driver since they had to rush inside the club, due to all the birds flocking outside to get to them.

Calum acknowledged a few of them but to be honest, all he wanted was to get inside and have some fun.

Once he stepped inside, a smirk found his lips. This was what LA was, also, all about, the night scene.

As Future's Wicked surrounded the crowded, dimly lit space, Calum couldn't help but grin.

This was the environment that he needed after a long first half of a tour.

One that was filled with bodies swaying with other bodies, music so loud it shook the bar table, and people so tipsy they needed their friends for support.

Ashton grabbed his shoulder and made a noise of excitement then released him.

"Dude, it's lit tonight." Ashton semi yelled due to the loud volume. Calum gave him a look at first, noticing his change of vocabulary but decided to leave it alone and nodded.

"Yeah, man, this is...nice." He replied, eyeing the body of a random caramel skinned woman walking past him.

She bit her bottom lip and he winked, smiling and bringing his attention back to his friend.

"Yeah, anyway, you talk to Roy?" Ashton asked, leading them to the bar, both of them taking a seat at the stools. Calum pulled out his phone as the other ordered drinks.

On the second ring, the boy picked up with a chuckle.

"Where ya at, pimpin'?" Roy asked and instantly Calum started scanning the area.

He furrowed his brows. "M'at the stool with Ashton. Where are you?"

"I'm in VIP with Luke and," he paused. "A few others."

Calum could hear in his voice that 'a few others' most likely included Luke's girl, Arzaylea.

He knew because the change in tone was common in his circle when talking about the girl.

He rolled his eyes when he caught sight of the small lounge on the second floor, finding Luke with his arm around her. But a giggle escaped his mouth when he found Roy waving obnoxiously.

"Have you been drinking, mate?" Calum stood, nudging Ashton and nodding up at the section. Roy hummed then chuckled.

"Boy, bye and if I have?" Roy said, changing his tone of voice, one resembling Shanaynay from Martin, a show Calum has watched many re-runs of. He burst into laughter, confusing Ashton as they headed up the steps to the second floor.

When he reached the last step going up he hung the phone up and opened his arms for his good friend.

"That was weird don't ever do that again." Calum said into the hug, making Roy laugh. He pulled away then dramatically rolled his eyes, holding a hand up to his face.

"Whateva, boo. You ain't nobody daddy." Roy replied, once again altering his voice. This time almost everyone around them let off a giggle. As he moved on to Ashton to greet him, he gave him a weird look.

"Dude--because you're a dude, stop. Please." Ashton chuckled but everyone can tell he was being serious. Roy rolled his eyes and grabbed his drink, walking over to the horseshoe shaped sofa.

"Y'all are no fun." He sat, watching Calum greet everyone else, Ashton behind him, then gesturing the boy over to sit next to him.

"I gotta talk to you real quick, man." Roy started, grabbing a cup then pouring in some clear liquid for his friend.