Ch-14

Ludwig was very old. Kiku had died a few years ago. Gilbert was still in his prime age, Peter had aged however. The two Jokers were best friends with the Royals and their children. Much to everyone's surprise Lovino never died. Instead Gilbert had appeared and took his family away, Antonio had passed away and died happily. Lovino had given him two alpha children. Maria and Lovino lived in the same realm the Jokers lived in and Maria had found it odd to see her mother at age 21. Ludwig had an alpha and omega child. Feliciano had bought Ludwig and Kiku a book after they found out what classes the children were. The book said that their children would become King and Queen because they had a tight relationship. It was weird knowing the children would rule together, they would never mate with each other but they would still rule together. Ludwig died on the 25th of August as a proud King and father. Feliciano continued to work as the Jack well into the rule of the children. He ended up not being able o persevere through the hard times after Alistair died, Feliciano passed away 15 years after Ludwig and smiled through it all. The omega had smiled at his children, grandchildren, younger brother and nieces. Lovino never went to the funeral, he never visited Adriano. No one knew why but overtime the memory of Lovino became just a myth. Lovino was a made up character in a love story. Ludwig and Kiku just became history; only those who cared about knowing of the Great War knew who all the Royals were. Just like with the other Royals, they all just faded away into history books and their direct descendents. Their children remembered them clearly and would take happily about the pair; their children however never listened or even cared. They were just their dead grandparents; nothing more, nothing less. They never realized the pain they went through when they were imprisoned. They never realized that it was Ludwig who abolished forced matings because it was just a law. Adriano visited regularly and would laugh with Ludwig and Kiku's children. One day he just stopped visiting. It turned out he died of a heart attack while in an argument with their dreaded next door neighbour.

Hearts forgot their great leaders and they forgot the Great War. They forgot Lovino and his special child. Gilbert watched it all happen and thought he was going to lose his mind at how stupid the people were. Lovino didn't allow him to interfere.