Ch-2 Bothersome Jack

Ludwig wandered down the halls with his trusty Jack. Feliciano had been crowned as Jack. It was no Royal coronation so no other Royals attended. It was a coronation nonetheless so there was a large celebration that the people of Hareale attended. Feliciano had been very chatty and had caught the attention of a number of alphas and even betas. Unfortunately the only alpha Feliciano paid attention to was Ludwig.

"Haven't you got work to do?" Ludwig asks. Feliciano shakes his head smiling.

"I did all my work yesterday." Feliciano says. Surely there was something the omega could do other then follow Ludwig around.

"I heard that some maids were having trouble in the east side of the castle." Ludwig says.

"Oh well I better sort that out." Feliciano disappears down the hall. Ludwig makes his way to his sleeping chambers and along the way he tells a guard that only the Queen is allowed to enter. He knew Kiku would not bother him and most likely help soothe him. He closed the door behind him as he walked over to his bed and collapsed on it. He closed his eyes and rubbed a hand on his forehead trying to soothe his pounding headache. He smelt Kiku before he felt him. The small omega sat on the edge of the bed as he softly removed Ludwig's hand from his forehead.

"Have a sip of this." Kiku offers a tea cup to Ludwig. The alpha gratefully takes it and sips at the warm beverage. He smiles lightly when he feels the pain start to ease away. Kiku sits quietly and patiently until Ludwig finished the cup of tea and placed it on the side table.

"You should be in your room not outside wandering the halls and making me cups of tea." Ludwig says. Kiku had just finished his heat and was recovering from the change. He had been mated to the last King of Hearts and so his body had to reject his last mate to be able to accept Ludwig as his alpha. It was quite a tedious event and Kiku was still very weak from it all.

"Do not worry; I only requested the drink before sitting and waiting to bring it to you." Kiku responds. Ludwig smiles and shakes his head. "Have you figured out what you're going to do about the harem?" Kiku asks. He gestures to the door in the room that housed the deceased King of Hearts harem of omegas.

"I honestly have no idea. I can't just let them go, I mean they have no family and no alpha or beta will care for them." Ludwig sighs.

"Maybe you could send them to work in the kitchen or to work as cleaners." Kiku offers an idea.

"That's a good idea, I'll have to find out what position to place them in. I'm sure Feliciano would know." Ludwig flinches at the look Kiku gives him at the mention of Feliciano. Kiku would admit that he was a very helpful Jack but he could be a bit much. Luckily Kiku hadn't dealt with Feliciano a lot seeing as he'd been staying in his room.

"Feliciano would know, however I think you should stay away from him for a bit. Tell him to prepare for Clubs' coronation. He will have to know how we are to present ourselves and such." Kiku says.

"Good point." Ludwig says. Kiku yawns making Ludwig yawn.

"I think we should have a nap." Kiku mumbles. Ludwig just nods as he pulls his shoes off. Kiku had no shoes on so he just crawled onto the bed and lied down. Ludwig lied down as well and the two drifted off to sleep.

"Well that's everything sorted out with them." Feliciano smiles. He walked into his office before sitting down on the chair and sighing. He'd been working really hard lately to try and make a good impression on Kiku and Ludwig. He rested his head on the desk and closed his eyes. His door was opened loudly and Feliciano shot up. Lovino walked in and lied down on the couch in the office.

"Fighting with Antonio?" Feliciano asks. He assumed so since Antonio and Alessandra weren't there.

"Yes, he thinks he knows best about Alessandra." Lovino huffs. Alessandra was Antonio and Lovino's 2 year old daughter, also Feliciano's niece.

"Well what is everything about?" Feliciano asks.

"Well he thinks that Alessandra should be allowed to walk around the house on her own, but I think she should only be able to walk in her room and in the living room. Plus he wants to allow her to walk outside without us right next to her, we'd only be watching her but of course we'd be outside with her." Lovino says.

"He has a good point. I mean she's 2 now she's also very good at walking and she always listens and obeys I mean she is definitely not an alpha so she is easier to control. Anyway maybe Antonio's right." Feliciano shrugs. Lovino looks down and taps his chin in thought, before nodding and standing.

"I'm going to go apologise, thank you brother." Lovino says before leaving the office. Feliciano just says goodbye before slamming his head back on his desk and going to sleep.