icc: four

For the first time in forever, Mark was actually excited to go to school. Not because of the of learning. But because of Wendy. He was going to see her again today, at ICCY. And be able to talk to her, and be her friend, and then her more than friend. Like, boyfriend. Maybe that's a little too much, but let the young boy dream. I mean, he finally has something to look forward to. And if you haven't already noticed, he has a teensy little crush on her.

After school ended, he dashed to ICCY, in hopes to see Wendy there. Well, she wasn't. Yet. Mark had to wait about 10 minutes for her to open the door and walk through. It was totally worth it; she actually came. And as soon as she walked inside, she spotted Mark.

"Hi, Mark!"

"Hi, hey, hello. You came, you actually came."

"Did you think I was lying?"

"No, not at all. It's just, people forget a lot. That's all."

"Well, I have a pretty good memory. And I enjoyed talking to you yesterday."

"So did I."

"How come you're wearing your uniform?"

"Oh, I guess school isn't that bad."

"Did you make any new friends?"

"You're the only friend I need."

She smiled widely.

"If you ever have more room for more friends, you should totally talk to Yeri. She's really nice."

"As nice as that sounds, I don't need another friend. As long as I have you, I'm fine."

She smiled even wider.

"Is it bad that I prefer you over my friends?"

"I wouldn't consider it to be bad."

They continued talking and doing their homework together.

Notice how they didn't order any ice cream cakes??? 😏😏 I'm so sorry for not updating this story for so long. I'll try my best to update more. Keep reading, commenting, and voting! Annyeong! -Kayla