Meeting Him

lm staring out into the sky on the balcony of my dads bosses apartment I observe the pleasing sky. Cold wind rushing against my face as it felt like icicles growing on my face. Staring up into the colorful balanced sky and city full of lights. Looking to my right my silky thin brown hair blows in my face as I watch the band play on the stage. On my left side warm body heat brushes me. Looking over I see and Tall handsome man leaning against the silver cold rail on the balcony as I do.
"Beauty, it's just Beauty"  his soft spoken voice gets out. I scan his face when I looks at me. His blue eyes look at the ground and back at my Blue eyes. Licking his plush lips he goes to introduce himself to me.
"Julius, and you miss?" He asks kissing my hand.
"Madison" I stare at him carefully removing my hand from his touch. Every move he makes is slow to me. His smile leeks, bleach white teeth pierce at me.
"What brings you here?" a raspy voice comes through
"Why is that any of you consider Mr. Julius?" I snicker looking back at the aesthetically pleasing city and sky.
"Just making conversation with a girl, at a party, beautiful she is. Miss Madison" He replied trailing away.
He disappears into the crowd. I linger his trail trying to follow his bright eyes. Lost, lost In the crowd. The warmth of everyone dancing is all I feel on my body. I look up and circle in place. A faint Tap on my shoulder catches my attention. I turn around to see Julius.
"Care to dance?" His raspy voice asks me. Watching his lips as he asks me he hold out his hand. I lightly take his hand as he pulls me to him. Grasping my waist a slow song comes on.
Crazy in Love ~ Eden Project
As the piano starts everyone clears the way. He grasped my waist firmly. I place my light hands on his manly shoulders. We stare at each other as everyone stares at us. We start to ball room dance. Being carful he guided me into a spin and spins me back to me. He straddles me then dips me at the part of the song at 3:28
We stare even more dancing out the song. We ended the song being inches away from each other faces. Everyone claps and I walk away slowly letting go of his bag hands.
~
After the Party My dad and I wait outside for our car. I stand there in the ice cold wind. Feeling the burning of the cold wind against my skin. From the far a 2 Men walk over to us.
Making more of who they are it was Julius and His Father. The general that works by the presidents side. I breath in as my father touches my back and motions me over to walk to them.
"I see my Julius has met your beautiful Madison." General explains.
"Yes we did, amazing dancing she is Sir" Julius says to my Father.
"Her mother taught her well" My father smiled.
As my Father and General talk Julius and I walk to a Bench and sat down.
"Why" I asked
"Why what?"
"We've just met, and you decide to dance with me up close, and complement me."
"Ever heard of love at first sight?" He replied catching by surprise. He places a soft kiss on my lips and walks away...