Chapter 1

(A/N)

Missed you guys :*

P.S. Welcome to another book xD Ready for yet ANOTHER emotional rollercoaster? Bc I certainly am ;)

-Love, Mama Alpha ^-^

*********

Jake had been pacing back and forth in the restroom, when he stopped abruptly. "Uh oh..."

Mitch was hugging Kirstie as tight as he could, as they both sat on the floor of the bathroom. But when he heard Jake speak up, he turned a little. "What's wrong?"

"It's Alex... Something is wrong. I told him to find Todrick, didn't I? What could be wrong..?" Jake shook his head once. "I have to find him."

Mitch stood quickly, though Kirstie was grabbing at his arm. "You can't leave Kirstie here like this! If an Alpha finds her..."

Jake reached forward and made a desperate grab for Mitch's arm, yanking him toward the door. "Go. Find him. Make sure he's okay."

Jake shoved him out the door before he could object, because Mitch truly didn't think this was such a good idea.

Mitch took a few hesitant steps forward, where the people in the restaurant had either retreated, or were gathered around the windows to watch the fight happening outside.

Mitch had been very determined to find the Betas in the kitchen, until he heard one of the people say something about an Omega in the middle of the fight.

He couldn't have tamed his curiosity even if he wanted to, as Mitch pushed himself through the crowd of people.

More words were heard about a short but oddly strong Alpha, the World's Strongest, and a freakishly tall Omega.

Mitch gasped loudly, as his hand came up to cover his mouth when he saw Alex pushing around some of the Alphas.

What the Hell was he supposed to do now? He couldn't just walk back into the bathroom and casually tell Jake that Alex had lost his mind and run into the middle of the brawl. But he also couldn't lie.

And he even felt bad about just leaving Alex out there. But it's not like he had very many options.

Mitch knew he shouldn't stand and watch anymore, but he did. And he watched as Scott got punched in the center of his chest and stumbled back a little, before Scott regained his footing and kicked the Alpha hard enough to break a few ribs.

Mitch felt his entire body go numb with worry, as Avi was hit a few times too, Travis fell to the ground, and Alex suddenly covered his face with both hands as if he had a bloody nose.

Mitch finally had to walk away, his eyes full of tears, as he walked quickly into the kitchen of the restaurant.

Kevin was on the phone with someone, as Todrick held a bag of ice against his face while he spoke to the manager of the business.

Mitch hurried over to Todrick, and hugged him tightly as he let a few tears fall in fear of how the fight would result.

Todrick hugged him with his free hand. "Aw, Munchie.. Don't cry. Kevin said the Counsel will be here any second to break it up."

Mitch shook his head. "But... Toddy there is so much more going on."

"Like what?"

"Kirstie is in Heat. And Al--" He stopped himself, knowing if he told Todrick the truth, Todrick would probably run out there and get himself hurt.